- Older Activity
- 02-15-2019, 09:27 AMI have one definite pitcher. She pitched about 20 innings last year and has taken lessons over winter. Our LL Org is also springing for a a few...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2019, 01:42 PMThanks for the responses. Definitely, fun then fundamentals. I want the kids have fun and want to come and play. Of course having some...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2019, 04:11 PMI agree. If I can get 1:30 reserved I will, I just don't know if that will be possible. Figuring out how much time at each station is important, I...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2019, 02:29 PMI am looking for a little advise on organizing Rec 10U practice. Is there a good site that helps with planning practices? I understand things will...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2019, 10:05 AMcnardone replied to a thread To steam or not to steam....that is the question in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI've heard people mention lexol before. I want to make sure you mean Conditioner. correct? thanks cmn16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2019, 09:55 AMMy DD is 9 and a RH thrower. She started throwing 'palm up' just before Christmas. She started on her two seem grip last week (two practices). As...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2019, 09:38 AMcnardone replied to a thread Please share your dds injury and recovery story with lessons learned. in Softball DiscussionsDD is 9. Late last summer, the top of her foot would hurt when running. Oddly she only complained about it when she had to go to softball practice...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2019, 11:10 AMI agree with you, and I am not running out and buying one. However, if this is something that one of our DDs is struggling with, we can and will...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-22-2019, 09:45 AMcnardone replied to a thread Too young to explode off mound without a developed core? in Softball PitchingMy DD is 9. She started pitching last spring. She was only stepping off the mound, no leaping. She started working on the push off/ leap in July,...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2019, 12:25 PMContact the previous owners and tell them what you found. If she really has a free unlimited supply, then they'll tell you to keep it, and you did...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2019, 10:50 AMHow do you teach the solid top hand path? Are there specific drills or posts you can point me towards? Jr's book was transformative for me as a...69 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2019, 12:26 AMI feel your pain. My DD is 9. It took me four pitching coach to find the one. She is a tincher, 45 minutes away with no traffic. It's been 6...20 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:10 PM
- Join Date
- 10:53 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted cnardone in post Meagan Wiggins /George BrettHow do you teach the solid to...
- 10:50 AM - cnardone quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Meagan Wiggins /George BrettCharlie Lau Jr referred to the top-...
- 12:26 AM - cnardone quoted softballgirl06 in post 4th practice for pitchingThank you for all the advise ! I am...