- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 01:19 PMSo, sadly, we were eliminated last night, just missing the Elite 8 who were going to the State Tournament next week. Heartbreaking game where we...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-18-2018, 09:49 AMI'm so sorry to hear this. I've been seeing his passing mentioned all over Facebook here in Atlanta and didn't realize that that was your Coach. ...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-14-2018, 04:56 PMI don't know what position she plays, but our TB team was trying out two pitchers today (in mid-October). There's always a team still looking.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2018, 08:50 AMShe had two on the same field in MS ball, but this was her first time going yard as a freshman on Varsity.3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-09-2018, 09:10 AMGood luck to you. Just know that there's a sisterhood of women who understand and know you aren't faking or exaggerating. Keep fighting to get...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-08-2018, 09:53 AMI had some pain earlier in life, but it got worse as I got older and particularly so the last five years or so before my hysterectomy. Of course, I...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-07-2018, 01:06 PMGabby, I had endometriosis and didn't know it until I was 45 years old! Even after having two kids. It's not in your head and the pain is...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-05-2018, 08:36 PMThat would be a HAUL from the parking lot to those furthest fields. They need 2 more parking lots the same size as the one pictured. Hope they have...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-02-2018, 02:26 PMCMMom1740 replied to a thread Just have to vent! I am done with softball! in Being a Softball ParentOn DD's new TB team, the parent contract states that we must agree that everyone on the team other than pitchers and catchers are players, not...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-02-2018, 12:56 PMCMMom1740 replied to a thread Newsflash....15 year old girls are confusing to an adult man in Softball DiscussionsI think we're going through something similar with DD, who just turned 15 last week and is a freshman. She has, for the past several years, always...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2018, 04:26 PMDD played AAU basketball in 5th and 6th grade and then decided in 7th that she needed to give it up. To her, it was clear that she would probably...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-26-2018, 02:25 PMMy friend had this stuff and I swear to you it works. Spray it on, no scrubbing. Krud Kutter Sports Stain Remover: ...28 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Atlanta, GA
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 403 Times in 221 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:41 PM
- Join Date
Checking out the clubhouse
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 11:56 PM - softgabby quoted CMMom1740 in post Prayer requestsSI had some pain earlier in lif...
- 09:53 AM - CMMom1740 quoted softgabby in post Prayer requestsSThank you so much for the info...
- 12:06 AM - softgabby quoted CMMom1740 in post Prayer requestsS...or the information, CMMom1740. Did you ever have t...
- 03:18 PM - FP26 quoted CMMom1740 in post Please help with proper etiquette for “tryout week”I know it holds up the works, ...
- 02:30 PM - CMMom1740 quoted FP26 in post Please help with proper etiquette for “tryout week”I completely understand t...
- 02:10 PM - FP26 quoted CMMom1740 in post Please help with proper etiquette for “tryout week”But that's easier said than do...
- 12:20 PM - CMMom1740 quoted fuzzy2651 in post Please help with proper etiquette for “tryout week”I'm fine with the 24-48 hours....