- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 12:59 PMWhy not is it not important? USA softball requires concussion training, Little League in our area requires Concussion training for coaches and...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2019, 01:29 PMOP PLEASE PLEASE listen to RichK. We've had this happen, a pitching machine tightener loosened during use...balls were strait strikes and then the...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 08:24 PMNot a "bag" recommendation but as our DD got older my wife had my daughter put together a female hygiene kit in my coaches bucket. Girls know it's...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-09-2019, 12:25 AMWe require helmets. Period. Swinging bats. Helmets on. Errant foul balls, someone not paying attention etc. One on One T work with no one else...23 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 47 Times in 29 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:52 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:58 PM - Chris8 quoted Tatonka in post How To Reprogram Your Mind (for Positive Thinking)Approach to hitting, pitchin...
- 01:28 PM - Chris8 quoted uncdrew in post New to travel, not sure it's any better than Rec league. Is the grass always greener?...practices. :-D :) uncdrew...no argument....bma...
- 12:23 PM - KPower quoted Chris8 in post OutfieldersVent away! Preach it! I d...
- 12:11 PM - Chris8 quoted KPower in post Outfielders...le for their team. KPower...by the way 2 of ou...
- 11:41 AM - bmakj quoted Chris8 in post New to travel, not sure it's any better than Rec league. Is the grass always greener?encouraging them to fail fa...