- Older Activity
- 11-18-2017, 03:52 PMOne word? Sssh he's one a roll.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2017, 01:35 PMIf you're indoors, why make a frame at all? Hang the netting from the ceiling, or build a frame for the top only, none needed for the sides. Just get...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2017, 01:26 PMLet it go. Who cares what someone says after they lost a game. Its over.27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-06-2017, 09:58 AMTo be fair we should we start a bad coaches thread in the coaching forum and a bad parents thread in the parents one? I'm sure the umps have lots of...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-02-2017, 11:17 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Domingo Ayala's Lesson with Joc Pederson and Coach Lisle in Coaching SoftballBig Tine Average home to first time is now 13 seconds.7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-29-2017, 11:12 AMRoses are red Softballs are yellow Sugar is sweet What the heck is Quincey saying15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2017, 09:37 AMAs long as you didn't get dragged into the discussion of whose fault it was, and didn't point out the girls who made the bad throws in that last...56 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,458 Times in 1,087 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 09:46 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 11:17 AM - chinamigarden quoted canyonjoe in post Domingo Ayala's Lesson with Joc Pederson and Coach LisleWe spend the whole winter conv...
- 07:45 PM - CoachJD quoted chinamigarden in post Crowdsourcing ideas for a Softball Club for Junior High StudentsIf you're the school's head coach,...