- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 07:23 PMYou asked for advice. Multiple parents who have seen their dds all the way to the completion Of their softball careers have weighed in. Multiple...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:11 PMgranted every situation is Different. But this is Something I wanted my kids to do when they were younger then 8th grade. If they had an issue with...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 01:00 PMThe player and the coach are the team. The parent is an advocate for the player. Players should Always be the first to discuss an issue with the...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-10-2019, 10:43 AMwhy that one girl. why does she need special practice time alone? Why do this under the radar? Sounds shady in 2 possible directions. 1. Absolute...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-09-2019, 10:29 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Illegal pitch called after pitcher stopped motion due to ball from another field in Softball Rules QuestionsI agree with you on completing the motion, but I am curious about what injuries can occur?14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2019, 05:15 PMMy kids have both flown home with Frontier. I can say with some experience that an hour late for Frontier is probably as close to on time you might...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2019, 01:35 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread Please share your dds injury and recovery story with lessons learned. in Softball DiscussionsI would 100% listen to your doctors and not advice from strangers on the internet. Your dds life doesn’t end when her sports career ends And...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2019, 08:34 AM7th inning, 2 runners on, 1 run lead, 2 outs, 2-2 count. Your pitcher and the opposing team's batter both have elevated heart rates, sweating a...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,144 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:28 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 02:11 PM - chinamigarden quoted texasheat in post Anyone ever face this quandry?Even if the DD is only in the ...
- 01:21 PM - texasheat quoted chinamigarden in post Anyone ever face this quandry?The player and the coach are the t...
- 01:00 PM - chinamigarden quoted texasheat in post Anyone ever face this quandry?Interesting. I've always looke...
- 10:29 AM - chinamigarden quoted GunnerShotgun in post Illegal pitch called after pitcher stopped motion due to ball from another fieldCould have or should have but the ...
- 11:46 PM - chinamigarden quoted CanOfCorn in post My 9 yo has now mastered 4 pitchesSo exactly how I reply to thes...
- 11:44 PM - chinamigarden quoted BT3100 in post My 9 yo has now mastered 4 pitchesWhen DD was 12 she helped o...
- 09:23 AM - CanOfCorn quoted chinamigarden in post My 9 yo has now mastered 4 pitchesI would have guys come up to me, h...
- 04:35 PM - chinamigarden quoted CanOfCorn in post My 9 yo has now mastered 4 pitchesIronically I actually did char...
- 04:29 PM - chinamigarden quoted Lozza in post 11 year old dd has gone backwards pitching in the last few monthsI would stop learning 3/4 ...
- 04:17 PM - chinamigarden quoted fuzzy2651 in post Coaches: How would you deal with this situation?I think you don't do anything ...
- 03:26 PM - chinamigarden quoted DILLIGAF in post After meeting with organizations recruiting coordinator12 year old girl who doesn't ...