- Older Activity
- 09-21-2018, 10:05 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer? in Softball CatchingDoes your DD like the mitt she has? Does it work well for her? Is she comfortable using it? Why buy something different when this one works for her?18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-19-2018, 01:25 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread Navy Softball prepares to defend their National Championship in Shameless Parent Brag Post ForumRanked #1 unanimously. That's awesome. I'm happy for you, NCSA is a great org, check out their website for stats and game results, Player and...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2018, 10:18 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Another dumb situation - what is the rule? in Softball Rules QuestionsProbably would have to touch home plate a second time as she was going back toward third in order to retreat to third to tag up.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-13-2018, 10:51 AMI don't have a problem with the question, maybe the tone or context might change my mind. But if a kid goes from the 25th percentile for weight and...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 08:02 PMMy dd made a decision when she was in 9th grade. One I have discussed several times before. She told me that she would not be playing college...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-05-2018, 03:23 PMso last year I coached this 10u team and then last month I went to see one of them get married. Well thats how it felt anyway. But it was strange...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 10:57 AMyes. I have. If you watch enough games you will see lots of rules you didn't know existed. If you actually read the rule books you will find even...91 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 10:54 AMGeez the thin skins on people here right, I mean you come in here with no knowledge of the rules of softball and baseball and start lobbing insults...91 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 10:40 AMThis actually happened in a game when I was coaching. My dd was pitching. We were up by a lot so I didn't make too much of a scene, but it happened.28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-26-2018, 01:58 PMMy opinion is that 12u is the toughest to skip. A lot happens the ball gets bigger, the pitcher is further away, the girls start becoming women. In...25 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,585 Times in 1,132 Posts
- Last Activity
- 09-22-2018 11:25 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 11:43 AM - GoRight quoted chinamigarden in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?Does your DD like the mitt she has...
- 10:05 AM - chinamigarden quoted Addy's Dad in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?DD (starting 14U) is in need of...
- 10:57 AM - chinamigarden quoted Mcuculich in post Runner hit by batted ballHave you ever seen a runner ge...
- 10:54 AM - chinamigarden quoted Mcuculich in post Runner hit by batted ballThank you, most of these repli...
- 10:40 AM - chinamigarden quoted S Spiff in post Worst call everHere I expected to see this:...