- Older Activity
- 10-15-2018, 11:14 AMThe white ball disappears in his white pants until its halfway home.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-01-2018, 08:05 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Just have to vent! I am done with softball! in Being a Softball Parentsometimes crazy parents are there and you don't realize it. Sometimes they are where you least expect it.35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2018, 09:41 PMIn 7th grade my dd ran track, ayso soccer and travel softball all at the same time. Basketball and volleyball were earlier in the year. I stood up at...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 10:05 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer? in Softball CatchingDoes your DD like the mitt she has? Does it work well for her? Is she comfortable using it? Why buy something different when this one works for her?21 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,133 Posts
- Last Activity
- 10-18-2018 08:22 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 11:43 AM - GoRight quoted chinamigarden in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?Does your DD like the mitt she has...
- 10:05 AM - chinamigarden quoted Addy's Dad in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?DD (starting 14U) is in need of...
- 10:57 AM - chinamigarden quoted Mcuculich in post Runner hit by batted ballHave you ever seen a runner ge...
- 10:54 AM - chinamigarden quoted Mcuculich in post Runner hit by batted ballThank you, most of these repli...
- 10:40 AM - chinamigarden quoted S Spiff in post Worst call everHere I expected to see this:...