- Older Activity
- 03-20-2019, 11:46 AMCanonq replied to a thread Still Photography - Gear, Settings, Tips & Tricks in Being a Softball ParentGreat points, Marriard! I have to find my monopod...it's somewhere in the garage. That's what happens when I try to organize things.....I can't find...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2019, 11:38 AMCanonq replied to a thread Still Photography - Gear, Settings, Tips & Tricks in Being a Softball Parenthttps://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/EBkxINer7GiFMGMMsuY70dk6rCqTlSPSsBqsHGkjVQO ...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2019, 09:47 AMCanonq started a thread Still Photography - Gear, Settings, Tips & Tricks in Being a Softball ParentWanted to start a thread to discuss any tips, tricks, types of gear that you use to shoot softball games. I'd like to keep this to still photography....7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 9, 1974 (44)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 47 Times in 15 Posts
- Last Activity
- 03-22-2019 08:33 PM
- Join Date
- 09:03 AM - MTR quoted Canonq in post Foul Ball Caught After Contact with Batter's HelmetOut or not? I can't rememb...
- 05:56 PM - MacLobo quoted Canonq in post how to recognize quality/correct hitting instructionAMEN Brother! We've been t...
- 02:49 PM - Canonq quoted mudrunner in post how to recognize quality/correct hitting instruction...at represented what mudrunner mentioned above. We...