- Older Activity
- 10-16-2018, 10:47 PMWe use Weebly. I didn't start it and there are some limits but it looks good. PM and I will send you a link. CoC4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-15-2018, 04:16 PMI use a simple rule that if there was no error and there had been no base runner(s) would the play have resulted in an out. In your example assume...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2018, 01:22 PMMy understanding (I would have to double check with a friend who is good college ump) is tagging either runner with both on the base puts the Trail...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-13-2018, 12:45 PMSorry I was not clear I was running out to a game so I was typing with rereading to ensure clarity. In MLB and NFHS the lead runner is the one who...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2018, 08:29 PMThis happened in my daughter HS game. Simple is that two players can occupy a base while the ball is live but only one is “safe” which means you...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-11-2018, 06:30 PMIt kind of depends on the strength of the team and the difference between the 7/8th players vs. the 10/11th. Assuming everyone on your teams...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 04:29 PMI agree with pattar and Tom. As pattar says she doesn’t need any pointing out was is wrong, she knows. My experience is young ladies at this age...7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:59 PM
- Join Date
- 01:07 PM - jackfrost quoted CanOfCorn in post Baserunners occupying the same baseSorry I was not clear I was ru...
- 12:45 PM - CanOfCorn quoted jackfrost in post Baserunners occupying the same baseIts unclear to me if you are s...
- 09:57 AM - jackfrost quoted CanOfCorn in post Baserunners occupying the same baseThis happened in my daughter H...
- 09:46 PM - softgabby quoted CanOfCorn in post Lessons learned from my injury time ridin' the pineTo jump in, as we have a bit o...