- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:08 AMShe isnít wrong. This one is at her ankles...if you flip her upside down. It is all perspective. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:15 AMThis is similar to another post. I spent many years coaching 10-12U baseball and low 50s is easy to spot based on the sound. I was surprised it is...57 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:08 AMI spent many years coaching 10-12U baseball and low 50s is the magic number. I was surprised it is same for softball but I guess the noise caused by...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-20-2018, 06:25 PMTerrible slide, poor coaching. Should have been on the back side of the bag to make the tag difficult for the catcher PLUS you avoid colliding....11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-15-2018, 10:14 PMCanOfCorn replied to a thread How many hours a week does your DD team practice? in Softball Discussions18U: Both daughters do team 1x per week 3 hrs out of season. During tournament it is 2x per week, one hitting for 1 hour & 2 1/2 hour team practice. ...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2018, 07:31 PMDD2 is pitcher and for many years we would pitch in any league, or any opportunity. I think the innings helped her become who she is. I kind of...40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2018, 10:24 AMI will throw something out. Many moons ago (early 2K) while coaching travel baseball our program brings all the coaches to a clinic with college and...47 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2018, 09:34 PMIf it me coaching the team I would take a practical view. First, how many times are you really going to be thrown out at second or any base. At...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2018, 10:30 PMI was TBB coach for many many years so using BB logic but this should apply to SB. Letís assume you want the girls to learn the same technique at...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2018, 02:15 PMThis has happened to us too...welcome to club. I translate this to: ďWe like your daughter as a player but we are holding out hope that Susie...98 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2018, 07:46 AMThis puzzles me, ~10 innings. As a coach I would not be able to sleep at night. My travel BB program had minimum playing time so you show up to games...19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:54 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:46 PM - softgabby quoted CanOfCorn in post Lessons learned from my injury time ridin' the pineTo jump in, as we have a bit o...
- 11:36 PM - CanOfCorn quoted VillageBC in post U10 Coach, always with more questions. =)I just wanted to say thanks to...
- 10:52 AM - CanOfCorn quoted Anthony Vertuccio in post HS players with no driveHow do you or can you motivate HS play...
- 09:58 AM - CanOfCorn quoted Cannonball in post HS players with no driveCannonball this is both brillia...