- Older Activity
- Today, 04:54 PMAlthough her hands are smaller, I don't see a grip problem when she is throwing unless it may be overgripping. She is 9 and using the standard 11...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 04:49 PMThanks Chris....I hadn't thought about the landing angle as being a possible cause, however that is something I can definitely see from the bucket...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:30 PMIs it common to occasionally throw the ball off of your stride leg? DD does this at least once or twice every few throwing sessions. Is there...10 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Southern Arizona
- Helping my DD and others succeed between the lines
Never stop learning
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 11:10 PM
- Join Date
- 06:58 PM - skfastpitch quoted camibrian in post Hitting the stride legIs it common to occasionally t...
- 05:23 PM - djcarter1966 quoted camibrian in post Hitting the stride legAlthough her hands are smaller...
- 04:54 PM - camibrian quoted djcarter1966 in post Hitting the stride legIt should be a really rare (never...
- 04:49 PM - camibrian quoted Chris Delorit in post Hitting the stride legcamibrian, The short answer is no...