- Older Activity
- 11-12-2018, 04:42 PMDD2 had a teammate that had the ulnar nerve relocation surgery winter of her 8th grade year if I remember right. Her elbow kept hitting her hip when...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- October 18
- softball and hunting
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 172 Times in 79 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-12-2018 04:42 PM
- Join Date
- 04:42 AM - DILLIGAF quoted Bubrox in post What is included in your reg fees and how much are they per season?We're paying 220 per month ...
- 02:25 PM - 55dad quoted Bubrox in post 18U PGF Championship - Which illegal move irks you more?Most lefty slappers who ste...
- 10:36 AM - NVfishing quoted Bubrox in post 18U PGF Championship - Which illegal move irks you more?Ump should of called the ba...
- 03:34 PM - vicimus quoted Bubrox in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?Personally, I couldn't care...
- 12:55 PM - Bubrox quoted GunnerShotgun in post Umpire rant, what do you think?Ask for help with what? Unless so...
- 11:56 AM - MTR quoted Bubrox in post Umpire rant, what do you think?Later in that inning girl h...
- 11:33 AM - GunnerShotgun quoted Bubrox in post Umpire rant, what do you think?Called safe by umpire. Coac...
- 07:40 PM - masterblaster22 quoted Bubrox in post Daughter Committed...did we do the right thing????That comes up a lot when we...
- 07:38 PM - Bubrox quoted Hube111 in post Daughter Committed...did we do the right thing????Congrats on the offer sbdad0...
- 12:56 PM - Bubrox quoted riseball in post Average pitchers, what is the problem?It is best not react. This t...
- 10:28 AM - riseball quoted Bubrox in post Average pitchers, what is the problem?We know how many strikes th...