- Older Activity
- 04-21-2017, 11:00 PMDD and her very good friend play on the 8th grade team. Its the only time they play together as they are very competitive with one another in a good...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2017, 08:50 AMMy DD doesn't play HS ball yet but I do see your point. She had her first middle School game last week. About half way through the game I started to...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-15-2017, 06:09 PMI know what you mean but..... Denny Tincher hosted a camp with DD this week and he said something to her that I think may have changed her...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-13-2017, 12:13 AMThis one went on to be a pretty successful pitcher. Check out the Rise at 2:47 it's a flat out LAZER beam :) ...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-13-2017, 12:06 AMHere is some advice.. https://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/30652-10-things-weve-learned-ride.html Also, you're in the right...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 09:51 PMI swear some of the teachers/coaches get on the good players just to make the weaker players feel better.43 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2017, 10:43 PMDD's first Middle School game of the year (8th grade) 14ks, 1 walk, 1 run.220 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2017, 11:33 PMDD is only 13.. so she plays middle school ball. 8th grade. I picked her up from practice today and arrived 15 minutes early. She was in the...218 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2017, 11:26 PMLike anything else it depends on your DD's situation.. DD tried out the last 2 years... When she was 11U she was called as an alternate.. We...57 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2017, 10:41 PMLast year DD was 12 going on 13 in May.. I signed her up for an 18U Rec league... We were terrified but the Rec players are not strong and it ended...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 11:53 PMSome Mondays our girls need to remember....1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 11:51 PMAnother shut out by Maggie tonight... Oregon 31-0... WOW!7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 10:50 PMDD got a Quattro to replace her 2 Legit under warranty. As we waited for the Quattro I bought a "new" 15' 2 legit (same as her old one) for $100 to...33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 10:28 PMHad the honor of attending a camp with Rick. He treated the kids so well, he stayed late to work with them and could not have been more positive. ...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-27-2017, 09:25 PMLooked like Walton tried to High 5 her in the line but her hand wasn't up and he hit her in the neck. To me it looked like neither of them were...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-27-2017, 09:09 PMHeated exchange between Fagan and Walton at the end of the game.59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-27-2017, 08:28 PMTook DD to a hitting lesson tonight. Unlike the dead of winter when no one could be found in the softball academy tonight there were 3-4 teams...4 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
"The charm of softball is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 314 Times in 132 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-23-2017 02:24 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 06:12 PM - BT3100 quoted Natedo99 in post Pocket Radar - Didn't want to but left no choiceChris, Thank you for your re...
- 06:12 PM - CMMom1740 quoted BT3100 in post Potential Team Implosion and Next StepsThe other factor is.... who...
- 03:58 PM - CMMom1740 quoted BT3100 in post Potential Team Implosion and Next StepsFirst of all don't panic......