- Older Activity
- 11-05-2018, 12:26 AMI got him a 31.5" Mizuno Prospect and it seems to be working well. Hopefully in a year or so I can have him catch my DD for lessons and bullpens,...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-05-2018, 12:21 AMMy daughter plays 10U travel ball and it seems like whenever we get a umpire that has been higher level games there is a lot more walks.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-01-2018, 04:02 PMI have had a lot of luck with Lizard Skins Komodo Pro for my DD. The only issue is that I have the order them from their website. Not at local stores...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-31-2018, 01:01 PMI have to admit this is somewhat off topic because I am asking this question regarding my 8U son and not my 10U DD, but I figure some of you out...9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. My core competencies is teaching batting to young children. Defense and fielding are areas that I need to improve.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-09-2018 12:03 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...