- Older Activity
- 12-14-2017, 12:14 PMI really appreciate all of the input...there's some great stuff in here. When working on accuracy...how many reps at each spot (say the 4 corners)...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 02:11 PMI agree with TNeeld....get her posture fixed. I got my daughters posture fixed in one session...I got her to brush (brush interference) and...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 02:03 PMHopefully I can make sense with this... What is it that allows an accurate pitcher to throw one pitch low and outside (right on the corner of the...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-07-2017, 12:55 PMI'm curious which pitchers whether former or current you think have very good mechanics/form? I made still images of my daughter at key points in...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-16-2017, 08:49 PMThis information is awesome...one question...would you do long toss year round or just in the off season? Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2017, 02:42 PMI was wondering how everyone sets up their daughters pitching practice at home, in the off-season. My daughter wants to focus on several key areas: ...3 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 08:02 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:02 PM - pumpkinbear quoted briang in post How the heck did she do that......out of nowhere a beautif...
- 02:49 PM - riseball quoted briang in post How the heck did she do that...Riseball...thanks for your ...
- 11:54 AM - briang quoted riseball in post How the heck did she do that......very pitch thrown. Riseball...thanks for your re...
- 11:48 AM - briang quoted Sailorsdad in post How the heck did she do that...Was it a true curve, or just ha...