- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 03:42 PMhear hear!18 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 01:39 PMas someone who has had to determine exactly how legislation takes actual affect in the real world, the devil will be in the details. Is there anyone...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 01:18 PMthis is part of it, she likes the feel of it better, and DW and I like the old helmet much more from a protection standpoint.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 02:47 PMfirst, one must acquire a fungo, before one can get good with fungo. Generally, when I hit her fly balls, I just use one of her old bats. I doubt I...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 02:39 PMgood idea, I will try this if I can find some time on a pitching machine other than in tunnel.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 02:18 PMthanks, I guess it is the difference between the popfly balls she has been used too and practiced (ie for OF) and the super high pops that a C or P...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 02:08 PMthanks! hadn't thought of that, will work on this when we can. on ones where she does not have time to get around facing the backstop, should she...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 02:06 PMshe is popping and locating and tracking ball OK (more work on this would not hurt though), trouble is she is not getting it to stick in her mitt. ...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 01:51 PMas a coach, would you have a problem if a player used a non team helmet, provided they painted it team colors (easy enough, team helmets are a...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-24-2018, 01:44 PMDDs new team played second tournament Sat (one day), in one game she had two opportunities to catch extremely short but pretty high pop ups (both...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-23-2018, 10:25 AMHit by pitch as she did not make an attempt at the ball. Just leaving the bat out and not pulling back when a pitch is out of the strike zone does...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 03:45 PMbest wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery, PT is crucial. I did not do all the PT I should have on a partial MCL tear (no surgery, I...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 03:44 PMthanks, I will have to disect this in detail this weekend, with a translator handy. also, might not help that mine is a knockoff, not a true gopro,...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 03:36 PMDDs old team did this as well, had about 10 different numbers for each defensive play, so I cannot see how anyone could deciper. each number...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 03:32 PMDD is a catchter, and her old team had corners play just in front of baseline, on a pick play, catcher would throw targetting corner of bag towards...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 01:24 PMwhat is the consensus on where the four IF should be playing? DD's current team 12u has them generally playing behind the baseline, middle IF almost...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 01:20 PMwhat do you do with the video files. I can play them fine, but it seems none of our computers really have the juice to use any of the editing...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-21-2018, 01:11 PMbmakj replied to a thread Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer? in Softball Catchingdont wait, start the break in ASAP, so it is ready if her current mitt fails21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-19-2018, 01:11 PMDD's old team had Schutt batting helmets, she loved it, wishes she could still use it. does not like the new Demarinis new team is going with.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-17-2018, 12:56 PMif a batter reaches base on an error, and there were 2 outs, would they still get RBI if runner from 3B scores?2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 01:07 PMespecially at younger ages, because in all honestly, 10 years from now, who will remember coming first place in some mid may tournament. but they...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 01:04 PMI usually go with "if you are going to fail, fail spectacularly", mostly when she was a GK in soccer (ie go for the diving save, come out and...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2018, 12:59 PMyou and me both! ;)38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2018, 01:20 PMabsolutely, in HS by say sohpmore year, she will have to pick one to focus on. She is a 2007, so she has time. older DD is going through this now,...137 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2018, 03:33 PMcouple of questions ARe these sensors allowed during game play? one of the big issues DD has is that she changes her swing on live pitching vs...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-09-2018, 10:02 PMIn ncaa that is legal. In ASA/USA once you start coming back to 1b w the ball in the circle i believe you are committed to 1b Sent from my LGLS775...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-04-2018, 12:43 PMbmakj replied to a thread when do new bats come out generally? in Softball Equipment & Product Reviewsthanks for the feedback, so it appears we can schedule our trip anytime in next month or two.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2018, 03:10 PMthinking that DD2 may get a new bat under the tree this year. but I want her to try several first. We have a good store about an hour away that has...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-29-2018, 01:22 PMbmakj replied to a thread Dead ball batter/runner safe after interference call? in Softball Rules QuestionsI wish. we had just that scenario this spring, U ruled no interference, as 1B had opportunity to make play before it struck runner. did not even...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 22, 1971 (47)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 92 Times in 77 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 10:19 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 07:23 PM - YOCOACH quoted bmakj in post would you have a problemas a coach, would you have...
- 03:42 PM - bmakj quoted Awesome Sauce Malone in post would you have a problemI've stated a few times on this forum tha...
- 01:18 PM - bmakj quoted #7sDad in post would you have a problemAlso, depending on age, I d...
- 07:48 PM - pattar quoted bmakj in post first year 12u needs some helpfirst, one must acquire a ...
- 05:52 PM - Chris8 quoted bmakj in post would you have a problemwhy do this on helmets. t...
- 03:28 PM - marriard quoted bmakj in post would you have a problemas a coach, would you have...
- 02:47 PM - bmakj quoted Hawk_ in post first year 12u needs some helpGet really good with the f...
- 02:39 PM - bmakj quoted Eric F in post first year 12u needs some helpIf you have access to a pit...
- 02:37 PM - Hawk_ quoted bmakj in post first year 12u needs some helpthanks! hadn't thought of...
- 02:18 PM - bmakj quoted Eric F in post first year 12u needs some helpGood that she's locating, t...
- 02:08 PM - bmakj quoted Hawk_ in post first year 12u needs some helpTurn around. So she is fac...
- 10:17 AM - GoRight quoted bmakj in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?dont wait, start the break...
- 03:52 PM - coachbubbles quoted bmakj in post Calling Plays via NumbersDDs old team did this as w...
- 03:44 PM - bmakj quoted WARRIORMIKE in post GoPro Hero 7If you have your settings on you...
- 03:36 PM - bmakj quoted marriard in post Calling Plays via NumbersA decent grid-based numbering...
- 02:13 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted bmakj in post GoPro Hero 7what do you do with the vi...
- 01:11 PM - bmakj quoted GoRight in post Catcher's mitt - does more expensive actually last longer?My daughter is first year 16...
- 01:07 PM - bmakj quoted CoachJD in post One of the reaons I love softball..I love that! This talk real...
- 01:04 PM - bmakj quoted Sparky Guy in post One of the reaons I love softball..When I'm working with young pla...
- 12:59 PM - bmakj quoted Eric F in post Hitting during practiceApparently, my DD's ability...