- Older Activity
- 01-09-2019, 04:16 PMno real ideas, but you should also carry first aid kit, and when I coached, I also carried a "port o pot" drawstring bag with wipes, hand sanitizer.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2019, 12:25 PMSince the batter was out on strike 3 and interference occurred after the out i believe the runner closest to home would be called out as well? All...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2019, 02:14 PMI undeerstand, DD (2007) generally wants to stick to old gear, and also has 4 bats in her bag right now, but each with a purpose. 201? LXT 30/19...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2019, 01:39 PMbmakj replied to a thread Bases Loaded Walk- 3rd out recorded prior to the runner crossing the plate in Softball Rules Questionshave them hustle to HP and not an issue7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 22, 1971 (47)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 111 Times in 93 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-18-2019 01:58 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 03:41 PM - 625ender quoted bmakj in post How to use dual hinged vs single hinged catchers mittso when it pops like that ...
- 01:54 PM - bmakj quoted 625ender in post How to use dual hinged vs single hinged catchers mittThe pop comes from timing the...
- 09:49 AM - 625ender quoted bmakj in post How to use dual hinged vs single hinged catchers mittDD is using AS CMW3000, al...
- 01:52 PM - bmakj quoted ANNASDAD in post How to use dual hinged vs single hinged catchers mittI was telling Anna that my Al...
- 11:39 AM - Deleted Posts
- 11:34 AM - bmakj quoted CanOfCorn in post what questions should be asked when looking for new teamIMO #1 is more important at yo...
- 03:13 PM - CanOfCorn quoted bmakj in post what questions should be asked when looking for new teamyeah, current coach likes ...