- Older Activity
- 07-21-2017, 04:30 PMI personally see nothing wrong with bumping the roster to 13, adding a couple of quality players. but in a situation like that, where they are...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 04:17 PMI wish it could be one at a time as well, but every sport nowadays insists on going year round. i would love for her to play softball in spring,...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 04:35 PMaaaaarrrrggggghhh!!!!! just found out DD2's tournament for this weekend (second and last tournament of the spring/summer) is cancelled due to lack...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 04:12 PMbmakj replied to a thread for younger plays, which would direction do you like in Softball Equipment & Product Reviewsthanks for all the feedback. for now I guess we will stay with cheap/midrange. she is just not playing enough yet to justify anything more. ...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 01:28 PMMy dd is a 5'0" tall freshman and she uses a 32/22 so a 31" bat does seem short unles your under 5 feet tall.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 03:27 PMbmakj started a thread for younger plays, which would direction do you like in Softball Equipment & Product Reviewsfor younger players (ie say 12u and younger), which direction below do you like a - high quality gloves (ie Vinci, etc.), longer lasting, but...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 01:51 PMat that age you should be able to maybe set them up in small groups on some set drills (must explain and demonstrate to them so they all understand)....14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2017, 02:51 PMkept my big trap shut. we lost 13-3 (mercy ruled in 4). This was not primary cause of loss, lots of little things adding up, and some bad luck...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-10-2017, 02:25 PMOur HS catcher blindly accepted pitch calls. We had a girl in the box whose heels were literally on the back side chalk. Guess where coach kept...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-06-2017, 01:14 PMDD is playing 10u LL All Stars. I was an AC for reg season on one of our teams, was a HC for four seasons prior. I have done my very best to not...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-04-2017, 06:11 PMWe played a team at a tournament that sounds a lot like the op. Competitive B level team at 12s. They were way over matched at 14. They lost every...19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- July 22, 1971 (46)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 57 Times in 48 Posts
- Last Activity
- 07-21-2017 04:30 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 09:32 AM - JAD quoted bmakj in post for younger plays, which would direction do you likefor younger players (ie sa...
- 12:22 PM - pattar quoted bmakj in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibeI guess I misunderstood, t...
- 12:02 PM - bmakj quoted pattar in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibeI am willing to help if ask...
- 11:42 AM - pattar quoted bmakj in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibe"using a tennis ball as op...
- 11:07 AM - bmakj quoted iddave in post would you accept....I find your first sentence ...
- 10:08 AM - bmakj quoted obbay in post Thumb / Handthe evoshield was a godsen...
- 12:30 AM - iddave quoted bmakj in post would you accept....I will NOT let these coach...
- 01:56 PM - bmakj quoted pattar in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibeAgreed, although I think qu...
- 11:48 AM - pattar quoted bmakj in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibea lot of this has to do wi...
- 11:39 AM - bmakj quoted pattar in post Travel Ball inquiry response vibeI am fine with that :p a l...