- Older Activity
- 04-18-2018, 11:00 PMI've tried the following with a pitcher a couple of years ago and it fixed her upper body lean. I had the athlete attach a rope to a backstop or...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-15-2018, 12:38 PMPerhaps a couple of photos will help me explain what I mean. If you look at the position of the glove at the T-Position (2nd photo) using the front...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2018, 11:54 PMI wasn't referring to anyone's post in particular. If you look at a player making any type of hard throw and observe the position of the glove in...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2018, 04:56 PMAm I to assume that some people are suggesting bringing the glove to the chest instead of the chest to the glove, more or less?13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2018, 02:03 PMAssuming a pitcher has developed good command. In general, it's important to get 2 strikes on the first 3 pitches without throwing one down pipe....9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-27-2018, 12:10 PMI can't remember the year but Mike Piechnick (Peaches) flew in to a Canadian Nationals on a Friday night, pitched 3 games Saturday and 3 more games...968 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Have been a part of this game since 1959 as a player and/or coach. Was a pitcher and a positional player in men's fastpitch for many years. Pitching instructor to mostly male pitchers in the 70s and 80s. Now involved with both boys and girls softball at the minor age level.
- Finding the most effective ways to teach various softball skills.
- Retired from teaching at the college level.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 34 Times in 14 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:42 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:23 PM - Rick Pauly quoted BLB in post Speed progression - for those that have been thereBLB.....your speeds for ...
- 09:51 AM - BLB quoted riseball in post Speed progression - for those that have been thereI know of 15-16 year old boys...