- Older Activity
- 12-15-2017, 11:26 AMBB875 replied to a thread Forum for advice for MS and early HS players wanting to play college ball? in Softball DiscussionsI got a kick out of Dusty. However, all the advice here is from real life experiences and its all FREE! So, take what you want and ignore the rest....100 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-14-2017, 02:17 PMNot intending to hijack this thread. But, good question on recruiting. In state clubs normally hit the fall showcases only. Of course that really...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-13-2017, 06:37 PMIn Iowa, we start our season on May 7th, State concludes July 20th. Maximum games = 40 + 3 scrimmages. This does not count regionals (3) or state...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2017, 11:23 PMWe took my TB team to 2 different NAIA & 1 DIII school this fall where we played round-robin tourneys as showcase events on the college fields. We...31 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 95 Times in 56 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:41 PM
- Join Date
I can talk softball all day
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 02:09 PM - MNDad quoted BB875 in post Forum for advice for MS and early HS players wanting to play college ball?I got a kick out of Dusty....
- 10:20 AM - riseball quoted BB875 in post Interesting article about travel ball and recruitingI truly believe JUCO is a ...
- 08:58 PM - BB875 quoted redhotcoach in post ISU has the Big 12 Pitcher and Player of the Week!Just a non judgmental don't crea...