- Older Activity
- 02-03-2019, 10:59 AMIndoor practice really depends on your area. By us you have to practice indoors in January, Feb and March...its usually april before temps get out...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-01-2019, 01:58 PMang2bmd replied to a thread Well I guess one SEC team wont be making the WCWS in College Softball News and DiscussionsThis just sucks. Penalties should be standard not arbitrary regardless of cooperation. Also why the teams were punished equally when they were not...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2019, 07:07 PMang2bmd replied to a thread Well I guess one SEC team wont be making the WCWS in College Softball News and DiscussionsFrom what I understand this involved only 1 softball player that has since transferred from the program. Mizzou wasn't post season bound this year...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2019, 07:41 PMang2bmd replied to a thread Please share your dds injury and recovery story with lessons learned. in Softball DiscussionsI don't have experience with a long term injury but I did have to sit my dd due to a concussion and while it was hell to live with her I had to be...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-24-2019, 10:16 AMI built it myself it's quite extensive. Tylenol, motrin, benadryl, alcohol wipes, wound cleansing wipes, gauze, bandages, bandaids, steri strips,...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-22-2019, 09:44 AMI'm a pediatrician and carry a beyond extensive first aid kit everywhere, but our coaches carry a small basic kit when I'm not there as well. ...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2019, 09:02 PMHey all, just an update we did some tee work this week incorporating some of the tips here and showing her some of the video clips. She absolutely...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 11:39 PMLet me be clear so that I don't damage her coaches reputation this was me trying to understand what she was being told to stay tall meant. After...48 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2019, 01:13 PMPattar I think I'll tell her that...she prefer people to be afraid. Its actually shocking the amount of power she has even with some of these...48 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 84 Times in 58 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:25 PM
- Join Date
- 04:24 PM - ang2bmd quoted rdbass in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueSwing your DD should be 'wo...
- 03:53 PM - clemenslee1 quoted ang2bmd in post Staying Relaxed and calm.Ha ha mines 12 and I haven't...
- 02:17 PM - ang2bmd quoted clemenslee1 in post Staying Relaxed and calm.Guys, Looking for advice on h...
- 02:04 PM - ang2bmd quoted Westwind in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueIs it her bat or the ball hit...
- 12:55 PM - Work=wins quoted ang2bmd in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueMy 06 daughter is struggling...
- 12:51 PM - uncdrew quoted ang2bmd in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueThank you everyone. We hav...
- 08:39 PM - ang2bmd quoted Rolling Hard in post Front shoulderIf your coach tells you to hit th...
- 08:16 PM - ang2bmd quoted rdbass in post Dropping shoulder or leg issuehttps://66.media.tumblr.com...
- 07:41 PM - ang2bmd quoted Eric F in post Dropping shoulder or leg issueJust curious...What do you ...
- 03:09 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted ang2bmd in post Front shoulderSo its something else is wha...
- 02:08 PM - ang2bmd quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Front shoulderCoach: Hey Sally, your front shoul...