- Older Activity
- 09-28-2018, 06:56 PMYes..this is what our team does and we are a high level pgf softball program. Spring and summer belong to softball. Fall and winter are for other...18 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 67 Times in 45 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 08:12 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 10:10 PM - dbronstein quoted ang2bmd in post A Clueless Medical ProfessionalFor all practical purposes w...
- 08:42 PM - ang2bmd quoted pattar in post A Clueless Medical ProfessionalBMI is garbage for anybody ...
- 08:41 PM - ang2bmd quoted pattar in post A Clueless Medical ProfessionalI hate to nitpick, but musc...
- 04:51 PM - pattar quoted ang2bmd in post A Clueless Medical ProfessionalMy experience as a pediatric...
- 12:35 PM - lancer360 quoted ang2bmd in post A Clueless Medical ProfessionalMy experience as a pediatric...
- 04:37 PM - ang2bmd quoted GunnerShotgun in post Is your travel team required to play rec ball in 10 and 12u?There are many reasons as others h...
- 11:05 AM - ang2bmd quoted 4 girl's dad in post 18U PGF Championship - Which illegal move irks you more?IP because she has probably been ...
- 10:52 AM - ang2bmd quoted justanotherguy in post Recruiting rule changes 2018 questions and suggestions ??71.2% of statistics are made up on ...