- Older Activity
- 03-19-2018, 07:16 PMWe own this headband after a concussion she has to wear it during soccer and basketball. I haven't yet made her wear it softball. She does wear her...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2018, 10:41 AMShe was hit in the side of the head on the left side above her ear. She turned her head so not sure how much a mask would have helped her. Would...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2018, 07:32 PMI love masks but that's a very reasonable argument against the mandate Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 02:57 PMYeah that's why I thought it seemed right... didn't like it cause it was my team...lol. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2018, 11:49 AMWhat happens to the pitch? In a Mizzou game this year runner got sent back to first and pitcher got to keep the strike on the batter.. didn't like it...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2018, 08:24 PMI love masks. I hate shaming in any direction. I think leagues can make rules because leagues pay for their insurance. As parents we can choose...109 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2018, 09:19 AMYou do have to consider level of play as a game though not individual teams. If one team is significantly more skilled than another the infield fly...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-14-2018, 09:16 AMang2bmd replied to a thread Wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes in Softball DiscussionsI agree with teaching power swing to all the kids that are athletic enough to handle it regardless of size. My DD is 11u plays for a great team and...83 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 10:04 PMUsually 2 bases in front of your runner. So no one go to 2nd, runner on first go to 3rd, etc. Always try to throw the ball on a line so it can be...34 replies | 1554 view(s)
- 03-11-2018, 10:24 AMOh man...my husband stopped doing front toss without a screen at about that age. Even with it she's shot it through the opening and taken him down a...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2018, 09:45 AMang2bmd replied to a thread First pitch in a program: Duke... in College Softball News and DiscussionsHmm....wonder if the team captains would have spoken to the coaches in advance about a curfew extension for the special event how they would have...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-24-2018, 10:28 PMI guess the coach doesn't want to win many ball games. I hope my DD can hit that way by high school. Keep it up and congratulations. Sent from...15 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 43 Times in 29 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 09:27 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 02:57 PM - ang2bmd quoted Comp in post Umpire calls interference on himselfThe umpire had nothing to...
- 11:56 AM - Comp quoted ang2bmd in post Umpire calls interference on himselfWhat happens to the pitch? I...
- 12:20 AM - Elk Grove Hurricane quoted ang2bmd in post STOP the shaming...I love masks. I hate shamin...