- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 04:44 PMMaybe she just needs a break. If she is a good player (especially a pitcher) she can take the fall off and be fine. Teams will be looking for good...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-24-2017, 01:23 PM55dad replied to a thread Minnesota Coach Heads Home to Stanford in College Softball News and DiscussionsSki-U-Mah! MNDad. Tough for those ISU players who will be on coach #3 in three years... Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-23-2017, 02:36 PMHow far away is the school? Has she met the new staff in person? If it is not too far away, she should tell the new staff she wants to make an...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 03:34 PMNo softball this weekend. We are enjoying visiting friends in North Carolina. No BBQ yet. Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 03:06 PMEnjoy the new team and don't look back. Players come and go from teams all the time. Loyalty is an interesting term for him to use. He was "loyal"...56 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 193 Times in 72 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:15 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 04:12 PM - ian quoted 55dad in post Mom calls out former coach on social media in a BIG WAYHS game this year against ...