- Older Activity
- 06-11-2018, 07:24 AMThat sound like OBS, not INT.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2018, 08:01 AMThat's rule doesn't exist in any rule set I know of ...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 12:45 PMno such thing as a ground rule triple!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 12:38 PMIf in the umpire's judgment the 2B had a chance to make an out on the play, then he could have INT. If in the umpire's judgment the 2B had no chance...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-29-2018, 12:05 PMWhy wouldn't it be correct? The ball should have been caught to retire the batter ... but it wasn't.8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- DFW Area
- I am a fastpitch umpire, 25 yrs.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 07:11 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:17 AM - 3afan quoted TMD in post Interference from a base coach?Too bad the coach (or um...
- 11:12 AM - 3afan quoted coach james in post Interference from a base coach?He is absolutely wrong. I can gu...
- 07:14 AM - 3afan quoted riseball in post Interference from a base coach?The umpire needs to control t...