- Older Activity
- Today, 04:00 PMThats cool. Just mho. I dont like the 3B like that because i think its too low (or can be) so that they arent as quick to react to a laser shot...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:40 PMOther than name on the jersey, what are they bringing to the table for the extra cost? Sounds like you already have a strong core and need to...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:30 AMWatch ESPN is a great idea! Ive only used it on my iPad but now i have a Smart tv and can watch it there!4 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:24 AMI want to see all IF looking like the SS. Glove to the ground becomes an anchor, an old school relic that should be discarded and should only be used...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:16 AMobbay replied to a thread Things College Softball Announcers Can Quit Saying in College Softball News and DiscussionsIm still watching DVRd games, but on the bright side i havent been hearing explanations about “why she wears the mask...” that drove me friggin...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:17 AMHave to keep the runner out of scoring position, which means making the throw to try for the out. If everyone does their job, SS covers the bag and...41 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:25 AMSubway??...No D'Angelo?8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:23 AMPerfect...Our oldest daughter is named Lucia!!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 05:53 PMNotre Dame pitcher (Holloway) is 5’-3”. Just sayin77 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 03:17 PMThis is fom our “mission Statement” for our U8/U9 league (Warning: this is LL which equates to Rec. League) Its still being developed but this part...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 01:02 PMThis is an excellent question! How do you make them care?15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 10:42 AMI checked in with the AD and the head Trainer. They told me they have a lot of experience with TOS (they usually find it happens with Swimmers and...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 10:21 AMMy old stompin grounds, sort of! I worked at Devens on the construction of new facilities across the street from Evergreen Solar (they moved out...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 09:27 AMIt depends. ASA, PONY, USSSA, PGF all have different rules. When DD was younger, she played on her town travel team (which is classified as B/C)...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 09:25 AMThere’s a fantastic Italian restaurant named Lucia’s Tavola in downtown Ayer.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 09:16 AM#7sDad replied to a thread Goin to college, but the team has no coach... in Playing College SoftballI'm far from being an expert, but I agree with your approach of sending what you have. I like the idea of showing the intangibles of her being a...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-23-2018, 08:00 AMAlthough it doesn't have a hotel, Ayer is a very nice town right near the Devens fields. New England style main street with restaurants and a great...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 10:44 PMI always stay at the Springhill suites in Devens but we’ve always played at the Devens fields and they are right there. Of the 2 you picked I’d go...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 03:10 PMThis is what happened on our HS team. There was more concern with social standing than winning.coach would put a captain out there to try to show...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 02:55 PMI stayed at the doubletree in leominster- i think its the best place to stay in the area and THE place to stay for the Sterling tournament as its a...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 12:06 PMRight now I have reservations at the Double Tree in Leominster MA and the Holiday Inn Express in Hudson MA. Anyone stay at either of these? ...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 07:36 AMSo i spoke with Cathi Aradi the recruiting consultant/coach who initially told me of the vacancy. She recommended DD put together a hard copy packet...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-22-2018, 06:44 AMYou are fortunate, but also you clearly appreciate it. That.is.Awesome. Enjoy the ride!1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-20-2018, 09:40 PMAround here DD has to take out earrings for HS ball but not club ball. She hates taking all of her earrings out for every game.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-19-2018, 08:16 PMI have posted on here about how DD has T.O.S. and how its keeping her from playing this year and the college she will be attending in the fall...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2018, 09:43 PMI think we complain because we start out thinking life is fair.... We all look forward to ďmoving upĒ We believe that when you get to HS, it is the...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2018, 10:43 AMDD has a total of 10 earrings, triples in both ears, 2 cartilage and a forward helix in one and a daith in the other. She’d love to get her belly...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2018, 06:46 AMDepending on the situation, i could do either- leave it alone or talk to the ump. That said, i had similar but opposite situation happen to a U16...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-18-2018, 06:30 AM8U and theyre calling a runner out for being out of the basepath? Ridiculous! Where i live, we dont even have umpires for 8U.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-17-2018, 09:05 PMSame. DD is 5’-2”. Im always looking for players in the WCWS that are 5’-3” or less. Kelly Montalvo, who plays SS in the NPF and used to play for...77 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Donít practice until you get it right. Practice until you canít get it wrong.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 641 Times in 242 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 03:41 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 11:27 AM - #7sDad quoted murphdog in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?10 am. We are Norton’...
- 11:16 AM - murphdog quoted #7sDad in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?What time? That's a major ...
- 11:05 AM - #7sDad quoted murphdog in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?If you’re around Saturd...
- 10:40 AM - murphdog quoted #7sDad in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?And from what I hear, they ...
- 08:48 AM - #7sDad quoted murphdog in post Is H.S. ball worth the time?This. We had 3 years of less...
- 01:39 PM - straightleg quoted #7sDad in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingHS season started and DD is...
- 12:11 PM - Westwind quoted #7sDad in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingThis is spot on. She's pre...
- 11:25 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted #7sDad in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingWhat you and Westwind descr...
- 11:21 AM - #7sDad quoted Westwind in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingHave seen this a lot. Hate t...
- 11:16 AM - #7sDad quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingThe "slow and early" cue is about b...
- 12:46 PM - #7sDad quoted pattar in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingImo he is only able to rese...
- 10:23 AM - pattar quoted #7sDad in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingShe's just got an awful cas...
- 10:16 AM - #7sDad quoted pattar in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingIf your mechanics are solid...
- 10:06 AM - #7sDad quoted riseball in post Timing issues vs slow pitchingIt is definitely mental, spec...