- Older Activity
- 02-16-2018, 09:17 AMHopefully it's not too painful and she can complete her inaugural season. Must be frustrating after so much work to get there. Best of luck!21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 04:02 PMIt comes with a free hat18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-15-2018, 03:59 PMI don't want anyone messing with my daughter's head. That's my job!7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-14-2018, 07:01 AMYou had TOS surgeries on both sides and still have the numbness and weakness on one side? That's terrible to go thru all that and still have problems!36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 03:30 PMDD doesn't like to reach out, so I did! She is very nice , a class act all the way! Thank you!!36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2018, 09:35 AMAlso, another question to ask is "why D1?" If she has good grades she's likely to get more money at D3 based on academics and merit than sports...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 09:17 PMI am afraid I'll jinx myself, but the iPad has been working well. Those ads that takeover your screen have been much fewer and farther between. It's...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:46 PMAnother Update- We just came back from seeing the specialist I mentioned in the earlier post and he says it is a classic case of Thoracic Outlet...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:36 PMLauren Haeger didn't start pitching until she was 13. She was a catcher.39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 05:04 PMMy condolences Quincy. It's a special thing when grandparents take an interest in their grandchildren's sports. After all, most of them have...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 11:46 AMOne more winter suggestion, this is a great tool for developing the ability to see the ball and reflexes. Personal Pitcher Pitching Machines for...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-12-2018, 11:00 AMIf she goes to an "A" club team, most likely they have practices all winter. DD's teams practiced 2x/week in the winter when she was in 12's and...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-07-2018, 01:28 PMThis is a softball forum. Can we please not speak the Superbowl.22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2018, 07:59 AMSee if you can find one of the NE catching camp dvds for sale online. Recently someone at DFP gave one away. Otherwise you can always work on...1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-05-2018, 07:32 AMobbay replied to a thread Recruitment and Test Scores for 8,9,10 graders in Playing College SoftballFWIW- I didn't see it mentioned in this thread, but some kids do better in the ACT while others may do better in the SAT. DD is not a good test taker...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-03-2018, 03:45 PMmurphdog replied to a thread School ball(When and How is it going for everyone?) in Softball PitchingTryouts are the 3rd week of March here. We only had one player graduate last year and she wasn’t a starter. But our coach didn’t have his...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-03-2018, 03:39 PMmurphdog replied to a thread Recruitment and Test Scores for 8,9,10 graders in Playing College SoftballThe year she took it it was free and during the school day. They didn’t do it that way the next year, now it’s on a Saturday and you have to pay17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-03-2018, 02:27 PMmurphdog replied to a thread Recruitment and Test Scores for 8,9,10 graders in Playing College SoftballMost kids here take the PSAT in 10th because school makes them and then the athletes start taking the SAT in the spring of that year and again mid...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-02-2018, 12:52 PMThis is good info for anyone beginning the recruiting process...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-01-2018, 12:44 PMAs she started the recruiting process in January of her junior year, DD made a video that she could send to college coaches. There were only 5...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-31-2018, 08:57 PMshe should be the poster girl for how starting at a juco can be good for a player! I lost count, will she be back this year?7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-30-2018, 07:11 AMShades of the Catholic Church scandal, except kids who would dare to report would be considered sinning to suggest that a man of God could ever do...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2018, 04:17 PMGet Cathi Aradis book and from the college directory, pick some lesser known schools. You may have better luck getting info when you are unknown...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-29-2018, 08:15 AMThe whole "Verbal" offer thing makes me uncomfortable, so be careful....7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2018, 03:41 PMIMO, justice will not be served until he is behind those prison walls and the population has time to give him "treatment." It will still never be...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-26-2018, 10:37 AMLOL. Evil Bill used mind control to get Haley and Tomlin to call a pass/interception instead of kicking a game tieing field goal with 8 second left. ...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2018, 10:11 AMThanks for all the info! DD goes to see a neurologist mid- next week, so hopefully answers will follow. I'll let you know how things develop. FWIW-...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-25-2018, 09:15 AMAs a Patriots fan, I feel your pain!!!37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2018, 04:21 PMBelieve it or not, that makes me feel better- I could not see how a broken pinky could wind up healing so badly. This past weekend, we discovered...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-23-2018, 02:02 PMobbay replied to a thread Input on hiring a scouting/recruiting organization like NSR??? in Playing College SoftballNot to go off topic, but this relates to another aspect of self-recruiting.- in other threads I have whined about my DD doing things right but wound...27 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
Donít practice until you get it right. Practice until you canít get it wrong.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 563 Times in 207 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:13 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 07:19 PM - daave266 quoted #7sDad in post Move up or notHow will staying down put h...
- 03:13 PM - Deleted Posts
- 12:43 PM - pattar quoted #7sDad in post Lazy Kid.. and also miss my company...
- 11:57 AM - Tango quoted #7sDad in post Move up or notHow will staying down put h...
- 11:48 AM - #7sDad quoted dbronstein in post Lazy KidDS did baseball hitting and pit...
- 11:26 AM - #7sDad quoted Tango in post Move up or notIf she stays down it will ...
- 03:32 PM - Spindaddy quoted #7sDad in post What's your philosophy for choosing tournaments (12U)?If you're winning more than...