Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: WarriorAngela and I saw a ghost

  1. #1
    Pro-Staff Everything WARRIORMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    At the Jewel in San Diego
    Posts
    2,684
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked 1,909 Times in 782 Posts

    Default WarriorAngela and I saw a ghost

    Here's the proof. Please make sure to smash the "like" button!!


    Can't believe this video is almost six years old













































































































    Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by WARRIORMIKE; 10-08-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    I got your softballs

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WARRIORMIKE For This Useful Post:

    g_rodgers (10-08-2018), softgabby (10-09-2018), STRIKE3 (10-11-2018)

  3. #2
    Softball Junkie softgabby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 338 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Here's the proof. Please make sure to smash the "like" button!!


    Can't believe this video is almost six years old













































































































    Happy Halloween!
    I can't wait for Halloween to come, either, WarriorMike. I'm planning on going to a couple of friend's Halloween parties, a Halloween dance at school and a costume party we're doing at the diner where I put in a few hours a week. I'm planning on going as one of the nurses from the Silent Hill games. What are you and WarriorAngela planning on going as for Halloween?
    I am a catcher. The plate is my castle… and I am the queen of that castle. To beat me… you have to out play me and want it more than me. You think your up for the challenge… then bring it and try me.

    Base runners… beware of catcher. Those that try to steal, will be thrown out at their base!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to softgabby For This Useful Post:

    WARRIORMIKE (10-09-2018)

  5. #3
    Pro-Staff Everything WARRIORMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    At the Jewel in San Diego
    Posts
    2,684
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked 1,909 Times in 782 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by softgabby View Post
    I can't wait for Halloween to come, either, WarriorMike. I'm planning on going to a couple of friend's Halloween parties, a Halloween dance at school and a costume party we're doing at the diner where I put in a few hours a week. I'm planning on going as one of the nurses from the Silent Hill games. What are you and WarriorAngela planning on going as for Halloween?

    We tend to dress up as thugs and go bag snatching!!







    J/k bro, come at me!!
    I got your softballs

  6. #4
    Certified softball maniac YOCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Right Here For Now
    Posts
    2,768
    Thanks
    1,800
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,070 Posts

    Default

    Kind of looks like Hal Skinner...in the cheekbones at least. Personally, I think Hal is still haunting this site so it would be appropriate and I truly think he'd appreciate the thought!
    Win the games you're supposed to, win some of the games you're not and make the rest of the teams know they've been in a battle to beat you.

  7. #5
    Certified softball maniac pattar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,301
    Thanks
    249
    Thanked 669 Times in 440 Posts

    Default

    My Halloween usually consists of me staying home to pass out candy while DW and kids go out trick or treating and then realizing that I don't want to answer the door 15 times a minute while the World Series is on
    so I put the bucket of candy outside the door

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pattar For This Useful Post:

    Jdaddy (10-12-2018), STRIKE3 (10-11-2018)

  9. #6
    Pro-Staff Everything WARRIORMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    At the Jewel in San Diego
    Posts
    2,684
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked 1,909 Times in 782 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattar View Post
    My Halloween usually consists of me staying home to pass out candy while DW and kids go out trick or treating and then realizing that I don't want to answer the door 15 times a minute while the World Series is on
    so I put the bucket of candy outside the door
    I tend to be that old guy from Monster House. "Get off my Lawn!!"
    I got your softballs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Segment -- Burn -- Conversion --