So many comments...so little time.
- No doubt fighting over the last Polish sausage at the concession stand.
- I went to a fight last night and a softball game broke out.
- Parent trying to explain this to child: "Honey, when two grown men start yelling at each other at a 12U softball game, they sometimes give each other a special hug."
- At about 12 seconds into the video, one parent (goatee and hat) kicks a guy laying on the ground. Then, he spends the rest of the video trying to make sure the really big dude in the white shirt doesn't kill him.
- From 12 to 16 seconds, there is a woman throwing gloves at the men. Couldn't she at least have picked up a bat?
- At 46 seconds, the two groups of parents face off like the Sharks and the Jets in West Side Story..."Easy, Action!"
- What is the deal with the "red shirts and black pants" thing?
- And what would a bubba brawl be if a moon doesn't come out?
- Looks like this is the most physical activity these guys have had in a few years...