Loading

Talk to Other Fastpitch Softball Fanatics ... for FREE!

Register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real softball fanatics who live and die on the softball fields.
Signup to Discuss FastPitch Forum
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Rick Pauly Clinic In Kentucky

  1. #1
    I can talk softball all day catmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Rick Pauly Clinic In Kentucky

    **We are bringing Rick Pauly to Kentucky. One of the top Pitching coaches in the country**
    Pitching Clinic by Rick Pauly Rick Pauly, former University of Georgia Bulldogs Pitching Coach/USC Upstate Pitching Coach & member of the 2015 USA National Team Coaching Pool will be leading our High Performance Pitching Clinic. Don’t Miss the opportunity to learn from one of the top pitching coaches in the country.

    Session 1 Power Point type Presentation
    “Elite Pitching for Players, Coaches and Parents” Friday, February 2nd, 2018 6:30-9:00 pm. James T Alton Middle School (Library) Geared towards coaches at all levels and parents and players who are interested in learning more about elite pitching mechanics. Coach Pauly will discuss and demonstrate the foundational keys to pitching, proper pitching mechanics that all pitchers need to know, fundamental movements of elite level pitchers, elimination of inefficient/unsafe pitching movements and will show videos of very elite pitchers in the world. Please bring paper and pencil. (Not required to attend but highly encouraged) Fee $30. If you have a child, player or pitcher registered for Saturday Clinics it is included.

    Session 2 “Mechanics of Elite Pitchers “ Saturday February 3rd, 2018 (Gym) 9:00 am- 12:00 pm For Beginner -Intermediate Pitchers (Limited spots available) Coach Pauly will be demonstrating the proper pitching mechanics that all beginning and intermediate pitchers need to know. He will teach the drill to perfect pitching mechanics that will increase your speed & improve location accuracy & demo how to throw a basic drop-ball and change-up. Fee $100

    Session 3 “Advanced Movement” Pitching Mechanics Saturday February 3rd, 2018 (Gym) 1:00-4:30pm For Intermediate to Advanced pitchers developing movement pitches (Note: this is not a beginners Clinic) (Limited spots available) Coach Pauly will focus on safe techniques required for throwing elite level movement pitches like the rise-ball, curve-ball, drop-ball and change-up. You will learn the best drills for developing the spin & axis rates that create elite movement and four key fundamentals of basic pitching mechanics that enable you to perform elite level pitches. He will teach the drills to perfect pitching mechanics that will increase your speed & improve location accuracy. Fee $125. $25 discount for advanced pitchers doing both Saturday clinics.

    Registration is limited please sign up ASAP to Reserve your spot.There hasn’t been a pitching clinic like this in our area.

    Please arrived 30 minutes early to register & begin warm-up. Each pitcher must bring their own, fully geared pitcher or parent. Clean gym shoes. Parents and coaches welcome to stay for entire clinic and are encouraged to video tape all or parts of the clinic. Recommended for all area players

    Location: James T Alton Middle School

    100 Country Club Rd
    Vine Grove , KY 40175
    For more information contact. Hayley Yourous 270-300-630 heyourous@gmail.com Paul O’Daniel 502-507-7735, podaniel9@hotmail.com

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catmaster For This Useful Post:

    coach james (01-15-2018), Dabears17 (01-15-2018)

  3. #2
    Began this habit in 1980 JohnnyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    This will be a great clinic. We have had Rick in Minnesota and I'm sure he will like the warmer weather. If you are anywhere near I'd be getting there. My first clinic with Rick we drove over 10 hours to go to and we'd do it again. Great teaching and he is excellent with the kids.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyO For This Useful Post:

    coach james (01-15-2018)

  5. #3
    I can talk softball all day tritonfastpitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 93 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    This will be a great clinic. We have had Rick in Minnesota and I'm sure he will like the warmer weather. If you are anywhere near I'd be getting there. My first clinic with Rick we drove over 10 hours to go to and we'd do it again. Great teaching and he is excellent with the kids.
    Is he going to be back in MN soon? My daughter wasn't able to make the Fairmont dates.

  6. #4
    Began this habit in 1980 JohnnyO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 139 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    I'm not aware of any other Minnesota dates at this time.... maybe next year in Fairmont if we promise warmer weather

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnnyO For This Useful Post:

    tritonfastpitch (01-17-2018)

  8. #5
    Softball Junkie Rick Pauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midlothian, Virginia
    Posts
    908
    Thanks
    670
    Thanked 2,441 Times in 636 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    I'm not aware of any other Minnesota dates at this time.... maybe next year in Fairmont if we promise warmer weather
    The problem is that JohnnyO thinks minus 18 is a heat wave.........but the people in Fairmont are the warmest/friendliest in the business. Hope to be back again.

  9. #6
    Checking out the clubhouse SBFL68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catmaster View Post
    **We are bringing Rick Pauly to Kentucky. One of the top Pitching coaches in the country**
    Pitching Clinic by Rick Pauly Rick Pauly, former University of Georgia Bulldogs Pitching Coach/USC Upstate Pitching Coach & member of the 2015 USA National Team Coaching Pool will be leading our High Performance Pitching Clinic. Don’t Miss the opportunity to learn from one of the top pitching coaches in the country.

    Session 1 Power Point type Presentation
    “Elite Pitching for Players, Coaches and Parents” Friday, February 2nd, 2018 6:30-9:00 pm. James T Alton Middle School (Library) Geared towards coaches at all levels and parents and players who are interested in learning more about elite pitching mechanics. Coach Pauly will discuss and demonstrate the foundational keys to pitching, proper pitching mechanics that all pitchers need to know, fundamental movements of elite level pitchers, elimination of inefficient/unsafe pitching movements and will show videos of very elite pitchers in the world. Please bring paper and pencil. (Not required to attend but highly encouraged) Fee $30. If you have a child, player or pitcher registered for Saturday Clinics it is included.

    Session 2 “Mechanics of Elite Pitchers “ Saturday February 3rd, 2018 (Gym) 9:00 am- 12:00 pm For Beginner -Intermediate Pitchers (Limited spots available) Coach Pauly will be demonstrating the proper pitching mechanics that all beginning and intermediate pitchers need to know. He will teach the drill to perfect pitching mechanics that will increase your speed & improve location accuracy & demo how to throw a basic drop-ball and change-up. Fee $100

    Session 3 “Advanced Movement” Pitching Mechanics Saturday February 3rd, 2018 (Gym) 1:00-4:30pm For Intermediate to Advanced pitchers developing movement pitches (Note: this is not a beginners Clinic) (Limited spots available) Coach Pauly will focus on safe techniques required for throwing elite level movement pitches like the rise-ball, curve-ball, drop-ball and change-up. You will learn the best drills for developing the spin & axis rates that create elite movement and four key fundamentals of basic pitching mechanics that enable you to perform elite level pitches. He will teach the drills to perfect pitching mechanics that will increase your speed & improve location accuracy. Fee $125. $25 discount for advanced pitchers doing both Saturday clinics.

    Registration is limited please sign up ASAP to Reserve your spot.There hasn’t been a pitching clinic like this in our area.

    Please arrived 30 minutes early to register & begin warm-up. Each pitcher must bring their own, fully geared pitcher or parent. Clean gym shoes. Parents and coaches welcome to stay for entire clinic and are encouraged to video tape all or parts of the clinic. Recommended for all area players

    Location: James T Alton Middle School

    100 Country Club Rd
    Vine Grove , KY 40175
    For more information contact. Hayley Yourous 270-300-630 heyourous@gmail.com Paul O’Daniel 502-507-7735, podaniel9@hotmail.com
    We just attended a fantastic clinic in Delmar. I brought my daughter and niece along with brother in-law. We learned more about pitching than any other clinic or lesson given ever. I highly recommend going to session one if you want a detailed explanation on what is being taught to your daughter. We found it very informative. We drove 5 hours to go and was well worth it. Rick is very friendly and great teacher.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7
    I can talk softball all day catmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SBFL68 View Post
    We just attended a fantastic clinic in Delmar. I brought my daughter and niece along with brother in-law. We learned more about pitching than any other clinic or lesson given ever. I highly recommend going to session one if you want a detailed explanation on what is being taught to your daughter. We found it very informative. We drove 5 hours to go and was well worth it. Rick is very friendly and great teacher.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great to here. We are looking forward to meeting Rick

  11. #8
    I can talk softball all day catmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 45 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    What a great clinic Rick. My heads still spinning from all the great info we received. These girls around here will be better for it. If anybody gets a chance to attend one of Ricks clinics. I highly recommend. Paul

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catmaster For This Useful Post:

    Dabears17 (02-04-2018), JohnnyO (02-06-2018)

  13. #9
    Checking out the clubhouse Mvff83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Very good and worth while clinic. We would definitely make the trip again. Thank you Haley and Rick for putting it together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Segment -- Burn -- Conversion --