Monday Brag 10-17

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 4, 2015
Georgia
Found a team that has great, skilled, encouraging coaches who are working with everyone - that's the difference. DD working hard, but the brag is really for the team and the coaching.

This is exactly how we felt after the weekend! It's so nice to find a great team!

May 15, 2014
Atlanta
I have nothing. We played in the AFC 12U and were #1 in our pool after winning all 3 games Saturday. On Sunday our girls were mostly asleep and lost both games to teams we should never have lost to. Definitely have some things to work on!

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Found a team that has great, skilled, encouraging coaches

^^^Staying with this theme^^^

Same club different coach this year. Having dinner with DD and 2 teammates after games on Saturday and they start talking about "how it's so strange not to get yelled at every time they come off the field or for having fun on the bench. Coach xx is so calm."

Some coaches just don't realize the impact they have... good and bad.

Dec 17, 2015
Chesapeake, VA
My 7 year old hit a 3-run "homerun" on Saturday. Down 0-2 bottom of the third. I already got on her case the inning before about not paying attention while playing 1B. She smacks my pitch in the 1B/2B gap. While still on the mound, I'm acting like a crazed parent cheering her around the bases. We win the game 4-2 and she goes 3 for 3. As a result we go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. It was my birthday so we already planned for it but we let her think it was because of her overall performance. Good weekend overall.

Jun 12, 2015
We snipped this out for fun. This is a fast edit (just over a minute) of the end of that game where we were down 6-3 in the last inning on 2 outs, and scored 6 runs on 2 outs. I smile every time I think about it. You've just gotta love a team that never quits playing hard.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
I have never posted on one of these brag posts....but you guys should be glad that I can say my dd survived middle school ball season....its over. I couldn't be more happier. whew!

May 17, 2013
Long time member - rarely post. DD played doubleheader against local JUCO last weekend. First game 2 for 2 w/double and HR (also got HBP). Second game 3 for 3 w/ 2 doubles and a single. Later that evening she verbaled to her D1 school. Good Day for her (and Dad's pocketbook)!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06