I make my DD (and her teammates and anyone else who plays for me) carry their own equipment. Therefore I do not regularly pick up her bag.
Today I did and it was HEAVY so I cleaned it out. I found the following:
- Three bats (one of which I haven't seen for a year)
- Her Glove
- Two batting helmets (not sure why)
- 2 pairs of cleats
- 5 odd batting gloves none of which she wears
- the pair of batting gloves she occasionally wears when she remembers
- 6 visors
- Eye black
- A Gatorade
- 2 bottles of water
- 2 empty bottles of water
- 50-60 sunflower seeds
- 4 empty sunflower seed packets
- a beach towel
- Sports goggles (which she wont wear)
- 4 softballs
- $5.30 in change
- 4 $1 bills
- 2 pencils, 3 pens, 1 sharpie
- 2 boxes of Tough Strip bandaids
- random paper trash
I am glad she is not a catcher.
Bag much lighter now.
How is your DD doing?