- Older Activity
- Today, 02:23 PMI don't think so (but I'm not ruling it out completely). I think it's just an Achillies strain that started at school and got aggravated by trying...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:55 PMASA 12U A States this weekend - Tiny field of 15 (40+ last year) with not one Batbusters, Firecrackers, A's, or Angels team to be found. PGF's...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:35 PMAs I understand it....June.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:47 PMThe lack of a good metric is one of the reason's that many coaches don't recognize (let alone appreciate) the difference between an average defensive...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:38 PMGreenmonsters replied to a thread Maryland High School Softball Rules and Strike Zones in Softball Rules QuestionsActually, it is only at the top of the zone that the entire ball must be in the strike zone.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:23 PMBanned, juiced fungo sticks - that's about as hardcore as it gets on the FP addiction spectrum! PS Can I try to hit some skyscrapers with it...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:11 PMBuyer beware. Revel in your savings until the bat graphics begin to run when it rains and the "manufacturer" can't stop laughing when you contact...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:03 PMSomebody needs to stick up for catchers. Too many scorer's out there charging catchers with PBs just because they know WPs affect a pitcher's ERA. ...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:34 PMRunner goes, catcher throws. It's that simple. They (meaning everyone involved i.e., catcher and infielders covering the bases) need to figure it...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:18 PMOf course it would! ;) You have a million things to be proud of with your lefty, Lenski! I enjoy seeing pics and video of her in action. :)38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:15 PMIt's easy to approach this again with the other coaches. If the organization thinks they have a good reputation now, what will it be like after this...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:07 PMI know. I also understand why your opinion might be tipped in that direction ;)38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:03 PMDelantex - Props to you for sticking up for her, and I hope you continue to do so. IMO, not allowing her to return reflects a lot more negatively...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 04:53 PMAs the father of a righty, I'm not sure that I can agree that lefty catchers are "best"...(obligatory DD action shot)... However, I will...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 04:16 PMOf course you can't steal 1B, but every time a runner gets there, it opens the door for an opportunity. The number of stolen base attempts at 3B...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:38 PMGood that you looked into the vision issue. It's just one of the possibilities that can seriously affect hitting ability.25 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:28 PMI'm guessing your lefty DD has gunned down a whole lot of girls at 1B. :)38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:26 PMThis isn't school ball. It's an 18U Select team. Without knowing what her family support situation is, how can you make a judgement on what she...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:16 PMAnother possibility is her mental approach. If she's waiting to start her swing process until after she judges the location of the pitch, she might...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:06 PMEric F replied to a thread Would love feedback on improving my 10yr old in Softball Hitting TechnicalI see her starting her swing with her hands. Try asking her to start her swing by turning her hips (belly button or belt buckle to the pitcher) -...41 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 01:42 PMHmmm...That's not what I've observed. Back-picking to 1B - even if unsuccessful in getting the out - is effective at shortening enthusiastic...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:21 PMI've never heard of that source. A large number of DFP'ers buy from CoreSoftball20. Core (Todd) is a legit bat dealer (LS, Demarini, Easton...)...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:59 AMI know it's difficult to comment on generalities but I have to say that I agree with Quincy. Drinking, doing drugs or dealing them, whatever, unless...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:47 AMFirst off, who's ethics and who's morals? Yours? Secondly, what gives you the right to impose them on others? Third, she obviously fit them before...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2016, 07:25 PMEric F replied to a thread Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Fastpitch Catcher's Helmet in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsSure thing! I've used Monkey Sports a lot. They're one of my "go to" online sources.3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-27-2016, 06:58 PMEric F replied to a thread Wilson Shock FX 2.0 Fastpitch Catcher's Helmet in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsWilson Shock FX 2.0 A5540 Matte Fastpitch Helmet - Fastpitch Catcher's Headgear - Fastpitch Catcher's Gear - Catcher's Gear - Equipment3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2016, 10:55 PMI will add that most kids will not go all out because they are worried about hurting mom or dad. They don't have that lurking in the back of their...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2016, 10:46 PMYOCOACH replied to a thread I need some advice re: bench player with an attitude in Softball DiscussionsIME, most coaches understand and know exactly what's happening on with their team and expect the girls themselves to handle it in their own way. If...11 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- I started coaching rec ball when DD was 5 YOA and have since moved through the 12u and 14u TB age groups. Now I am currently coaching a second year16u team. I am currently working on my first NFCA star. Our organization is quickly becoming known for producing exceptional hitters and catchers. I hold weekly catching and hitting clinics for our organization and teach the Elite swing mechanics. High level throwing patterns as well as the NECC style of catching. I also offer clinics and private lessons for non-organizational players.
Hopefully I will be able to start all over when DD goes off to college and help coach a new generation of softball players.
- Right Here For Now
- Really don't have time for anything else outside of softball with DD
Win the games you're supposed to, win some of the games you're not and make the rest of the teams know they've been in a battle to beat you.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-05-2012 11:31 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,087 Times in 610 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 02:37 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
No results to display...
- 09:23 AM - JAD quoted YOCOACH in post I can't catch for herA full set of catching gear,...
- 08:31 AM - Grant8010 quoted YOCOACH in post Help ! need info on catchers helmet[QUOTE=YOCOACH;388400]If you're wil...
- 07:03 AM - YOCOACH quoted KPower in post Throwing off the facemask12U Dd has always left her ...
- 06:07 AM - YOCOACH quoted Seattlecoach in post LEFT Handed Catcher?I'm really confused as i think th...
- 04:58 AM - Deleted Posts
- 02:00 AM - Seattlecoach quoted YOCOACH in post LEFT Handed Catcher?Absolutely. They have the ad...
- 08:57 AM - JAD quoted YOCOACH in post Georgia reinstates slow pitch into high schoolsDD started her SB career pla...
- 08:16 AM - YOCOACH quoted JAD in post Georgia reinstates slow pitch into high schoolsI would imagine the SP s...
- 08:05 AM - JAD quoted YOCOACH in post Georgia reinstates slow pitch into high schoolsJust like states that have F...
- 04:27 PM - YOCOACH quoted softgabby in post High School Softball Check inFigured I'd update you guys as...
- 08:09 AM - YOCOACH quoted ga_smith in post TB vs. High SchoolHigh school coaches going cra...
- 07:28 AM - YOCOACH quoted BobInMadison in post TB vs. High SchoolI am not 100% sure of the reasoni...