- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 09:53 AMToo many of us are looking at this cannabis thing from a year 2000 point of view. A place where cannabis was smoked and was 4%THC. And yes, most...126 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-21-2017, 09:35 PMIt's a softball site people. If you want to engage in the worlds stupidist argument go to the comments section of every newspaper in the country,...126 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-13-2017, 10:28 PMAh yes. The famous Top Ten List. It's posts like this that make Midwest Fastpitch such a classy place. Pass.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 11:21 PMI forgot to ask about her! I see her fairly regularly at various events. A lot of softball history in that group, and congrats again.18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 08:15 AMWestwind replied to a thread Another bat weight question - can it be too light? in Softball Hitting PracticalOne of my daughters mechanics would degrade when a bat got too light for her. Her swing would start looking hand and upper body dominant and she...36 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 08:07 AMCongrats Amy! Did you ever play against Hutch or Melinda Fischer? Would that be be about the right time period?18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 07:54 AMTotally ruined my Axis joke though.17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-11-2017, 07:04 AMAre they made in Rome, Berlin or Tokyo?5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-09-2017, 09:06 AMI have read this several times in the last few days. It could not be more true. I'll add that discussing stats such as AVG with a hitter or worse...215 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-05-2017, 07:05 AMWestwind replied to a thread Missouri High Schools to require pitchers to wear masks. in Softball PitchingMismatches. I am on year 5 of high school softball in a state that borders Missouri. (I know what you are thinking, I have 2 dd's, lol!). HS...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 06:03 PMThe newest Eastons are fine. Not F.I.N.E., Fine but just fine.4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 07:18 AMNot fixed for me, still logging in every visit.17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-02-2017, 08:57 PMHere is my review: DD used Xenos. DD went to college and now uses Stealth Flex. DD comes back home and picks up her Xeno, hits ball off tee and...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 10:06 PMAnother reason that we should not do wrist flicks!294 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 05:53 PM"High fiveing someone's shoulder is very bad." LOL. Illegal in 49 states I'm sure. I'm shocked and appalled. Which usually means I was looking...294 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
It's what you do, right now, that makes a difference.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 512 Times in 302 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:08 PM
- Join Date
Checking out the clubhouse
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 11:13 AM - Lightning quoted Westwind in post Another bat weight question - can it be too light?One of my daughters mechanics...
- 09:35 AM - Ken Krause quoted Westwind in post Axe BatsTotally ruined my Axis joke t...
- 07:54 AM - Westwind quoted Ken Krause in post Axe BatsI took care of it. The other th...
- 07:30 AM - riseball quoted Westwind in post Missouri High Schools to require pitchers to wear masks.Mismatches. I am on year 5 o...
- 06:42 PM - YOCOACH quoted Westwind in post High School SoftballLol! Much to our displeasure ...
- 06:19 PM - Westwind quoted Orange Socks in post High School Softball6 years to finish HS? ha! I fi...
- 08:34 AM - Orange Socks quoted Westwind in post High School SoftballThat woman, her sister and ro...
- 06:48 AM - Westwind quoted CoogansBluff in post High School SoftballDD's team played its first game t...