- Older Activity
- 01-18-2017, 07:27 PMSit on a stool and try to duplicate the hands/bat/body movement. The movement needs to be dynamic (no stop/start).. Once the movement is burned in,...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2016, 05:52 PMAnother one that creates change in direction using her core.. But I guess since her change in direction is tighter it's not a push.97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2016, 05:41 PMI guess it depends on how one see's the cause of the whip. I see the core responsible for the change in direction/whip.97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2016, 05:16 PMCoach Bob, Rich, don't remember if there were others.. I am sure there were more since Rich called it. ;)97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-31-2016, 03:54 PMButter, not long ago it was considered a push swing by some.:)97 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-30-2010 01:50 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 220 Times in 168 Posts
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 12:34 PM - 4 girl's dad quoted TDS in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?rdbass, nice example of ...
- 10:20 AM - rdbass quoted TDS in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?rdbass, nice example of ...
- 08:58 AM - TDS quoted rdbass in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?...nBush_30FPS_SF.gif rdbass, nice example of the...
- 12:51 PM - Buttermaker quoted TDS in post Auburn HopButter, my point is the ...
- 11:46 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TDS in post Auburn HopButter, my point is the ...
- 09:45 AM - TDS quoted Buttermaker in post Auburn HopWell you should have the lead fo...
- 09:33 AM - Buttermaker quoted TDS in post Auburn HopNo different then hittin...