- Older Activity
- 04-13-2017, 08:44 AMAgree Crank.. One can get locked and clamped down in advance of pitch recognition.. This IMO is a sequence issue.. IOW's the hands need to be free vs...97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2017, 08:22 PMrdbass, the hands being free is more about not having a predetermined destination to whip from.. Loose wrists/hands allow for the flow and whip to...97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2017, 07:00 PMHard to create change in direction with a firm grip... Hands need to be free to find a pivot point that allows one to stay inside the ball.97 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 03-30-2010 12:50 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 222 Times in 169 Posts
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 11:23 PM - TDS quoted rdbass in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?...200.gif#41 Sorry rdbass, but nice example.. ...
- 11:34 AM - 4 girl's dad quoted TDS in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?rdbass, nice example of ...
- 09:20 AM - rdbass quoted TDS in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?rdbass, nice example of ...
- 07:58 AM - TDS quoted rdbass in post Baseball swing vs. Softball swing?...nBush_30FPS_SF.gif rdbass, nice example of the...
- 11:51 AM - Buttermaker quoted TDS in post Auburn HopButter, my point is the ...
- 10:46 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TDS in post Auburn HopButter, my point is the ...
- 08:45 AM - TDS quoted Buttermaker in post Auburn HopWell you should have the lead fo...
- 08:33 AM - Buttermaker quoted TDS in post Auburn HopNo different then hittin...