- Older Activity
- 11-18-2016, 12:21 PMSo, what made your dd the best on the rec team? Was there a skill set? Was it just a significant size advantage? Can you identify it? Take what...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2016, 01:47 PMRookKev replied to a thread Thoughts on teams that have players from multiple states. in Softball DiscussionsHow are the girls able to keep an amateur status if they are being compensated like that?21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2016, 01:45 PMMTR ... A batted ball. The fielder that is most likely to make the play on the ball has priority to the ball, and right of way to make the play. ...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-09-2016, 07:14 PMIt's really bad when your dd is the pitcher and the other team wants to see the other teams #4 hole batter. Happened to my dd. She struck the girl...9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 04:34 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 02:04 PM - CoogansBluff quoted RookKev in post Thoughts on teams that have players from multiple states.How are the girls able to ke...
- 01:47 PM - RookKev quoted MNDad in post Thoughts on teams that have players from multiple states.In many cases guest player...
- 01:52 AM - turnin2 quoted RookKev in post Thoughts on teams that have players from multiple states.I believe these teams have o...
- 12:17 PM - MNDad quoted RookKev in post Thoughts on teams that have players from multiple states.Are these girls paying the b...