- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 03:53 PMIn fastpitch or baseball, it's good to think about: the load times the pitcher, the swing times the ball. With a very slow pitcher, there's no...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-23-2017, 03:30 PMI've started working with a 10U team this month on throwing using Wasserman's stuff -- not my team, I'm helping them out while my 18U team is in HS...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-22-2017, 09:05 AMJ-band stretches are often used by pitchers. Jaeger Sports is well known for throwing protocols, stretching exercises and equipment - might be worth...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-21-2017, 11:56 AMSent this to my high school age team this morning -- unfortunately I don't see them regularly right now as HS season is kicking off so we can't talk...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2017, 10:43 AMFor starters, her attack angle is wrong/backwards, resulting in an overly upward swing path. Back shoulder shoulder should be higher than front at...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-19-2017, 12:22 PMTurn her stride out into a foot up and down and see if that starts to help. As the foot goes up, teach her how to pull back. When she reaches max...96 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-18-2017, 11:24 AMIf you want a place to start in a throwing progression start with darts not flicks, IMO, because you'll actually use a dart throw in some situations...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2017, 10:33 AMIn a team practice, create a few lines and have coaches throw to them vs. having them throw to each other. Will remove fear, stop bad habits from...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2017, 06:44 PMOr just look at any other sport with a ball -- tennis, golf, for instance -- where flat or upswing shots go farthest and shots with backspin are...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-10-2017, 04:43 PMI agree it looks like good bonding time, but....give HER the drill! ;)6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-08-2017, 09:20 AMDjubs....the latest video shows she (and you) are starting a journey. She's trying to feel things in her body she hasn't felt before. Up to now, her...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-01-2017, 11:02 AMCoachJD -- best of luck to you. Just fyi, check out Bash Sports Academy, which is based in the city and is providing faspitch instruction and working...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-28-2017, 11:59 AMTeam hitting is tough -- every kid is so different with strengths and issues. I evaluate hitters by seeing how well they handle underhand front toss...34 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 489 Times in 297 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:55 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 01:28 PM - RichK quoted bmakj in post how to recognize quality/correct hitting instructionso how do I recognize qual...
- 02:42 PM - rdbass quoted RichK in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?RDB, what is Harper trying...
- 02:23 PM - RichK quoted rdbass in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?https://i63.tinypic.com/rb06...
- 02:10 PM - rdbass quoted RichK in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?https://i207.photobucket.co...
- 01:32 PM - RichK quoted Eric F in post 12yo MaddieMy kid...who has heard/read...
- 12:39 PM - Perfect Circle quoted RichK in post 12yo MaddieHere's the path I'd take: ...
- 12:36 PM - Eric F quoted RichK in post 12yo MaddieHere's the path I'd take: ...
- 12:19 PM - RichK quoted Eric F in post 12yo MaddieEDIT: The skepticism incre...
- 11:41 AM - RichK quoted Eric F in post 12yo MaddieI can feel it myself. I ha...