- Older Activity
- 09-20-2017, 03:57 PMI wish there were only two types, and that those were the two. Would make coaching easier. But probably less interesting.29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-18-2017, 12:14 PMThis is a really great conversation. I think both Riseball and Javasource make excellent, thoughtful points....As for Bob516 I think you are having a...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-15-2017, 07:59 AMSay you could have one elite fielder and one below average fielder and you had to put one in CF and one at 1B. What do you decide to do if your job...66 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-14-2017, 02:59 PM100% agree. If your rightfielder is making two errors (as mentioned above) in *a season* let alone a game you've got some work to do... Athletes...66 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-12-2017, 08:35 AMWork on transfer mechanics now and forever and always try to be improving. Start with Wasserman's throwing mechanics video and Jaeger's long-toss...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-11-2017, 11:58 AMyeah this is confusing....there's also a lot of use of cryotherapy (extreme cold) in ML sports top reduce inflammation and speed recovery....so does...37 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-10-2017, 10:59 PMIf she stays within this pattern BUT ALSO tries to figure out how to hit the ball harder/generate more power, especially middle/oppo, she will...205 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2017, 04:04 PMSo listen I'm not trying to offend and of course comparing kids to pros is unfair but we don't let our players say they couldn't hit a pitcher...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-07-2017, 01:28 PMThis isn't addressed to the original poster but in general if a player is worried about getting "worse" by playing with "lesser" players they...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 07:03 PMOne way to practice with a machine -- get on time with the heater <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Get on...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 06:59 PMI like loose oily wrists too. Play pepper, direct the ball on the bounce to three tossers with loose wrists from left to center to right....58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 06:57 PMThis whole thing about making a fake fastpitch delivery in order to hit a machine is nonsense, IMO. Consistent feeding yes. But no need to simulate a...39 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-31-2017, 09:02 AMAfter contact point...throw the top hand past the bottom hand. It sounds weird, but when you do it you'll see how it encourages the barrel release...58 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 529 Times in 319 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:55 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:23 PM - Cyder517 quoted RichK in post MS made TB swing worseI don't believe "slumming"...
- 04:18 PM - Eric F quoted RichK in post MS made TB swing worseNow I understand MS pitchi...
- 03:03 PM - Cyder517 quoted RichK in post MS made TB swing worseThis isn't addressed to th...
- 01:57 PM - Eric F quoted RichK in post MS made TB swing worseThis isn't addressed to th...
- 12:46 PM - rdbass quoted RichK in post smaller 13 yr old swingYeah it wasn't necessarily...
- 12:33 PM - RichK quoted rdbass in post smaller 13 yr old swingI agree....: Yeah it wasn'...
- 11:20 AM - rdbass quoted RichK in post smaller 13 yr old swingbiomechanics vs physics. p...
- 07:42 AM - RichK quoted FiveFrameSwing in post 13 yr old Swing FeedbackThis happens. A kid can begin to g...