- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 02:13 PMThese girls will most definitely be better for having attended this clinic!!!! However, you'll need to prepare them and their parents to have thick...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:06 PMthought the same thing...especially the field with that perfect pyramid shaped mountain in left center! Beautiful diamond3 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:38 PMcoach james replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingD UP and JRYAN, I'm 100% sure you're correct in the context you're implying. Meaning that while they're in the load, squat, or launching position a...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:21 PMFunny thing is, they think its the correct way. And think we're trying to re-invent the wheel! Back when my oldest dd was about 10, I took her to...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:56 AMI use one regularly. Its used primarily for the cross fire drill. (see SHAKER1 youtube link posted above for details) We bounce it into a wall from...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-22-2018, 11:22 AMI've seen this a few times.... and when it happened it was a result of having the elbow too far out in front of the ribs... this causes a breakdown...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2018, 03:43 PMEducate yourself as much as possible. Be a student equally with your DD. Study all the stickies on pitching... Especially IR in the classroom, drive...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 12:52 PMGood luck... Hope it goes well and stays packed full24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:39 AMIn my area, I am the only PC who doesn't teach hello elbow. So when my students look different than the other pitchers, its those pitchers parents...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:26 AMcoach james replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingI know that look all too well... LOL We try to keep it light, and I'll turn around and cover my eyes, so that she can get the peanut in place......9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 04:24 PMcoach james replied to a thread Stolen Bag, Trying to find replacement gear for tryouts in Softball DiscussionsI have a 33" rawlings revo I'll send if you still need a mitt10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:30 AMI like a lot about this example, minus the gym step and step off.... otherwise pretty good drive5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:24 AMThe biomechanics of a ball and socket joint will always find correct alignment...automatically. Yes staying too open is a problem, no one disputed...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:11 AMCracking a nutt will firm up the legs and core. this PREVENTS the butt out.... Read more closely before dismissing35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:33 AMLooks a lot like the ZEPP Id suggest reading some old threads on that. If all else fails, read your instruction manual....c'mom man!9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:28 AMI think you're referring to the load. It can be as individual as her hair style. All that really matters is that there is a negative move leading the...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:08 AMYou can use it for a drop, but not ideal... it moves too much to be realistic. If the grip for the rise , curve, or screw are all the same (mine...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2018, 01:40 PMBeen using mine for over a year.... works great. Makes it easy to understand axis. Do NOT use the ball as described in the video... the product is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2018, 01:37 PMIgnorance is bliss24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:23 PM1 Decent drive 2 Very poor core adduction 3 Forces release with shoulder 4 Has decent brush 5 Over rotates 6 Only uses one arm 7 Bulk of FSR is...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:15 PMStudy spin axis!!!!!! Understand that there is a north-south pole with an east-west equator (this is a curve or screw) and then there is a east-west...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:05 PMKeep in mind that the majority of these tv game callers are ignorant to the specifics they pretend to understand! This is why so many of us have to...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 11:50 AMUse the verbal que "crack a nut"... like in hitting. This will force her to stabilize her entire core if the nut REALLY gets cracked. It's almost...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 11:44 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 12-13, 2018 in Softball PitchingGood luck tonight. I'm sure it'll be great... Wish I could be there with you guys12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 04:34 PMbased on these pics, she looks really good. Maybe just a hair over rotated in her upper body, as this makes it harder to achieve correct spin on the...40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2018, 02:51 PMThis is normal IF it's a result of her flexing her abs, and NOT just hinging at the waist.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 09:09 AMAttitude and effort will always take the front seat, regardless of talent or experience!!! When picking your team, be sure to have an idea who can...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 09:01 AMnevermissasign.com this will chart it all for you based on your "pitches"11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 08:58 AMNothing worse than a drop ball catching the front edge of the plate and ricocheting up into your kibble and bits! LOL50 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-22-2012 06:45 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,438 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 08:58 PM - BB875 quoted redhotcoach in post ISU has the Big 12 Pitcher and Player of the Week!Just a non judgmental don't crea...
- 12:05 PM - knightsb quoted redhotcoach in post ISU has the Big 12 Pitcher and Player of the Week!Just a non judgmental don't crea...
- 10:56 PM - DRDRODD quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Ok, if you must do something, wo...
- 07:29 PM - Spartans21 quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Leave it alone! She has better ...
- 07:09 PM - iMlearning quoted redhotcoach in post Moving To A Heavier Bat?Dd had a teammate, almost set na...
- 08:50 PM - redhotcoach quoted Rocketech1 in post Diamond9 Showcase - Orlando - this coming weekend - anyone done this before?Don't worry, there are so many ...
- 07:11 PM - Deleted Posts