- Older Activity
- 01-18-2017, 10:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Clinic - York / Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Softball PitchingFeels like dejavu.... Wait,.... did I already say that? ;) LOL Good luck. Hope you guys kill it up there!3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:23 PMIf he wants her to lead her thumb and to close her hips early.... you/dd may be a victim of HE mechanics. Just because they don't point their elbow...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:14 PMIf so, that's news to me. He's always done right by me.... I've bought several from him and my friend (another DFP'er) just got one at Christmas...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:44 AMThe only time the thumb leads is in that micro/nano second, at the moment of release. This is not detectable to the naked eye. As Ken said, it can...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:27 AMcasedawg51 is also a vinci rep14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2017, 04:31 PMI have extra shirts if you want one Pm me453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 01:44 PMThat reaction of her is priceless!!!!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:33 AMI would have to assume she's got a feathered release action or possibly a touch late release if shes getting corkscrew action. (ball isn't coming off...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:25 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Minnesota, Jan 27-28, 2017 in Softball PitchingBUMP Go to this clinic.... it'll be well worth it. You will never in your life regret helping your dd become the best version of herself. What...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:07 AMMovement? Im not following what you mean here? My definition of a fast ball is just that... no movement. Changing the release angle of a fastball...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2017, 04:51 PMcoach james replied to a thread How many pitches should a fastpitch pitcher have? in Ken's Softball TipsWhen Rick made mention of additional pitches (over 3 or 4), he was referring to Sarah or others who are at a very, very high level. He did go on to...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2017, 04:01 PMFinally got home from the 3 day clinic. Turn out was decent. Instruction was awesome. Ricks format was stellar as usual. Kelley Montalvo is...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2017, 03:24 PMWeather here is nasty today. 19° and snowing. But it's supposed to be dry over the next few days. Cold though. ...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2017, 03:15 PMGood to see ya getting some daddy time! Long shot, but if you are taking her back to school, wouldn't be a terribly far detour to meet up at our...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2017, 09:35 AMAs far as the hotel registrations go, look closely at he bottom of the attachment. There is a specific Web address to go to that'll link you up with...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-21-2016, 09:59 AMI think her brush is ok. I feel her 2 biggest issues are: 1. Not enough resistance. She allows her body to continue moving forward after the...9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-22-2012 06:45 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,433 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
No results to display...
- 10:56 PM - DRDRODD quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Ok, if you must do something, wo...
- 07:29 PM - Spartans21 quoted redhotcoach in post Asking for help again!Leave it alone! She has better ...
- 07:09 PM - iMlearning quoted redhotcoach in post Moving To A Heavier Bat?Dd had a teammate, almost set na...
- 08:50 PM - redhotcoach quoted Rocketech1 in post Diamond9 Showcase - Orlando - this coming weekend - anyone done this before?Don't worry, there are so many ...
- 07:11 PM - Deleted Posts