- Older Activity
- 41 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 05:23 PMIt's pretty common to advertise for P and SS, even if you already have players for those positions. Pitching depth is always good, and you might...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 02:09 PMEric F replied to a thread Interesting article about travel ball and recruiting in Softball DiscussionsThis ^^^ !!!!!!23 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:48 PM5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:29 PMMy mistake. I thought she was swinging a Xeno. The balance difference between an LXT and a Xeno isn't as pronounced as the Demarini balanced vs....9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 01:07 PMAre there any bats she can try? A teammate's, perhaps. If she likes the feel of the Xeno's balance point, I wouldn't be inclined to mess with...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:26 PMFP26 replied to a thread Former Los Altos baseball player sues coach after being benched... in Coaching SoftballI can understand your thought process with this, but I think it depends on a number of factors. When I coached rec ball, I was very heavily focused...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:13 PMIn So Cal, TB tryouts have been going on since the first weekend of August. Since we were still playing our final tournament the week previous, we...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 11:55 AMIf she likes the Xeno, then my suggestion would be a 33/23 Xeno. 32" is far too short for a player of her height. For comparison, my DD is 5'-5"...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:43 PMAs others have said, the C and 1B working together - and communicating with each other - to create clear throwing lane is important, and makes these...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 05:13 PMNot true. Again it's JMHO and how I see it. Others may see his swing differently and that's fine too.41 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:24 PMFP26 replied to a thread Former Los Altos baseball player sues coach after being benched... in Coaching SoftballI don't know much about this particular case. There may be something legitimate involved... What I have noticed is that it is becoming more...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:21 PMNope. Spine rotation. Not turning the bat with the hands. JMHO.41 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 01:50 PMLove that movie! They absolutely nailed the parent characters. I can put names on every one of them.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 11:44 AMReminds me of Stanton's mechanics.41 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2017, 10:48 PMThat's what we're working on. But, she's not quite there, would like to see her get her fingers more on the side of the ball at release. Would take...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2017, 05:39 PMCore no longer handles Demarini or LS.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2017, 01:57 PMI have never been thrown out of a game, but I did get close once. We were playing in a Championship game at a tournament and I didn't care for some...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-14-2017, 12:52 PMFine/narrow focus: look specifically at one point Soft/open/relaxed focus: see everything Imagine driving on a crazy, multilane road during rush...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 01:20 PMI believe the ball will follow a trajectory or path from the hand, based on spin, it may break more as it slows, closer to the batter. Unless you can...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 01:13 PMMost of the gifs I have show pitchers that carry a certain amount of bend to and through contact. Although Sarah and Cat seem to get some...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 12:52 PMNot sure I buy into reading spins. Especially when kids get to where they can really bring it. Too many different variables. Let's take rise and drop...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 07:09 PMIf you're/hitter is NOT 'turning the barrel forward towards the ball' from the 'start'. What is the hitter doing. I hope not moving the hands...287 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 06:15 PMYes, when viewing slow-mo swings. Have to remember that a swing in real time happens real fast, or better happen/turn fast287 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 04:35 PMI always liked 'turning the barrel froward towards the ball'. Notice the white label at the top of the barrel as it goes from the back(rearward) of...287 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 09:25 AMSeen 1st coach ejection this year. I've seen a lot of arguments, I'm the ac, head coach likes to argue close calls, I like to watch. 2 other teams...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 07:33 AMhttps://youtu.be/rNbUvgYztEY Any thoughts on rolling the change up? To get some break to it.7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
1 Visitor Messages
- Not here.
I don't know sh!t from shinola!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-04-2012 06:42 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 4,737 Times in 2,844 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8
- 11:38 AM - Deleted Posts
- 05:13 PM - rdbass quoted julray in post Kinetic linkI see the bat going rearwar...
- 03:37 PM - julray quoted rdbass in post Kinetic linkhttps://i.imgur.com/vSshNJX...
- 03:21 PM - rdbass quoted julray in post Kinetic linkYou don't think he's turnin...
- 11:56 AM - julray quoted rdbass in post Kinetic linkReminds me of Stanton's mec...
- 11:44 AM - rdbass quoted TDS in post Kinetic linkAnother twitter gif.. h...
- 07:09 PM - rdbass quoted Shawn in post Turning the barrelYes, the slo mo makes a di...
- 06:55 PM - Shawn quoted rdbass in post Turning the barrelYes, when viewing slow-mo s...
- 06:15 PM - rdbass quoted Shawn in post Turning the barrelEarly on in swing there is...
- 05:44 PM - Shawn quoted rdbass in post Turning the barrelhttps://media.giphy.com/med...
- 05:39 PM - Deleted Posts
- 05:35 PM - Deleted Posts