- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 02:21 PMYeah... game 2 of our High School season is against a team that has 9 D1 committed upperclassman... and 4 sophomores who maybe also be as well. They...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:03 PMGood point, you're right... I was trying to imply that it wasn't end loaded11 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:33 PM2 of my players have a slapper.... good bat. big sweet spot. evenly balanced theyre not selling because the name implies that its only for short...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2016, 07:19 PMIt is not normal for parent-coaches to be paid or to have their kids dues waived.... unless they are REALLY over qualified and bring something extra...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2016, 07:09 PMIt is just a game schedule for next season.. Sheesh9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2016, 05:47 PMGot my DD's first High School softball schedule today. Guess that is going to happen shortly.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2016, 10:31 AMIf they see her and she performs and has the talent to play for their college, absolutely not. Big name orgs gives you an edge on looks (even in...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-06-2016, 01:14 AMIt is absolutely possible to get noticed with a small organization if you are active and aggressively diligent with recruiting. It also depends on...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 10:22 PMLot to be said for big organization both good and bad. I think your DD might be right. They will watch team because they are watching 4 or 5...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 08:03 PMmarriard started a thread Told my team I expect one like this every tournament weekend.... in Softball DiscussionsWorth watching the 4-5 replays they have of that one on YouTube....If you haven't seen a cricket ball before, it is basically a rock with stitches.1 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 03:29 PMNot recommending it, works for DD. She was a mess. Her lower body and hands were not working together, slowedo her lower half down.. ...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 03:21 PMSettled her body down, more compzcted.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 02:22 PMDD is heal dropper, no stride. Only one on Team, just could not figure it out.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 01:08 PMDD pitcher her main job is not to get destroyed on plays a plate. :) Still will make play, not minimize her. I am not sure we have ever had a...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 01:01 PMI do think it is worth a negotiate but once decision made it is over, do not want to hear about it again.55 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-05-2016, 11:59 AMThat falls into hard to coach category, it seems hard for player to wait for ball. You are absolutely right.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2016, 03:40 PMIt is easy to call #, coaches know players names still call #S. Wait for it .... #7855 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2016, 02:38 PMYou hit # and pole barn, hard to beat.55 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-04-2016, 10:52 AMI am not quite sure, long running joke. I think of it as somewhere you can practice inside for free. Dad had a player 2 years ago the had an...55 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 09:31 PMGood luck to player that takes DD's #78, she will go after them.55 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 09:15 PMcoach james replied to a thread Glove suggestions for a 12YO pitcher? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI've bought 2 Vinci gloves...one for each dd The Optimus is heavy duty... Will require a lengthy break in, but will most likely last her into...28 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 09:09 PMThat's it... Except I use a smaller bat25 replies | 1466 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 08:49 PMLol, I understand why issue. DD is #78. She was a caption on school team so got first choice, grabbed the smallest one she could get, maybe...55 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 10:56 AMDon't over think the tee ball drill... just keep a slight bend in the arm, focus on brush, allow IR to happen....the rest will take care of its self.25 replies | 1466 view(s)
- 12-03-2016, 10:07 AMI did not express it very well but that was what I was after. In order to be in a good backup position they need to cheat a lot and get out of...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2016, 04:44 PMSteal on 2nd, I want 2nd baseperson out of way. She can go get a hot dog as far as I am concerned.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-02-2016, 07:59 AMI've tried the sock... You do feel a whipping action. However, it's the ball and sock that your feeling...not your arm. I'd be curious to see if...25 replies | 1466 view(s)
- 12-02-2016, 02:23 AMNothing like a good New Zealand haka...Their rugby union teams are awesome (especially since they are all HUGE especially when you see them in...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2016, 11:54 PMOne of my favorite posts was Marc's. Somehow a line dance started and some reluctant Teams joined. Looked like fun.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2016, 09:37 PMShowing pitch and in practice can be fun, breaks it up a little bit. Games I am with you, I am just curious what would happen so I would like DD...26 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- Chicago, IL
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 05-24-2012 04:14 AM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,589 Times in 1,035 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 01:21 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 10:28 PM - Ken Krause quoted quincy in post Gift ideas for hitting/pitching coach?Says the thin Guy. :) Sign...
- 05:22 PM - quincy quoted Ken Krause in post Gift ideas for hitting/pitching coach?Do you guys bake cookies for th...
- 12:53 PM - Eric F quoted quincy in post whats the hotter bat out of the wrapper CF8 or CF9?DD will swing anything as l...
- 05:38 PM - Eric F quoted quincy in post Swing and Miss % - Pitching StatMide as well share maybe DD...
- 02:59 PM - nixxy311 quoted quincy in post Swing and Miss % - Pitching StatMaybe DD's best at bat ever...
- 12:35 PM - 1bucketmom quoted quincy in post Where to get a deal on Akedema gloveI would wait I couple weeks...
- 12:28 PM - JAD quoted quincy in post Cubs win World Series !!!Different topic but not big...
- 12:18 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted quincy in post Cubs win World Series !!!I would love to hear heywor...