- Older Activity
- Today, 09:30 AMNothing illegal here. In fact her drive off is far too soft. Her bicep and forearm make minimal contact and her palm is not oriented upwards.......8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 08:21 PMI had good luck with the original. What's the differences?2 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:53 PMWomen carry the bulk of their muscle in their lower half, while men carry it above the waist. Point is proven in our basic shape. Hour glass vs. a V...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 10:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Clinic - York / Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Softball PitchingFeels like dejavu.... Wait,.... did I already say that? ;) LOL Good luck. Hope you guys kill it up there!3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:23 PMIf he wants her to lead her thumb and to close her hips early.... you/dd may be a victim of HE mechanics. Just because they don't point their elbow...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:14 PMIf so, that's news to me. He's always done right by me.... I've bought several from him and my friend (another DFP'er) just got one at Christmas...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:44 AMThe only time the thumb leads is in that micro/nano second, at the moment of release. This is not detectable to the naked eye. As Ken said, it can...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:27 AMcasedawg51 is also a vinci rep14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2017, 04:31 PMI have extra shirts if you want one Pm me453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2017, 08:09 AMNo it is the Russians. Just ask Hillary, sorry had to go there.:cool:3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 01:44 PMThat reaction of her is priceless!!!!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:33 AMI would have to assume she's got a feathered release action or possibly a touch late release if shes getting corkscrew action. (ball isn't coming off...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:25 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Minnesota, Jan 27-28, 2017 in Softball PitchingBUMP Go to this clinic.... it'll be well worth it. You will never in your life regret helping your dd become the best version of herself. What...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:07 AMMovement? Im not following what you mean here? My definition of a fast ball is just that... no movement. Changing the release angle of a fastball...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2017, 04:51 PMcoach james replied to a thread How many pitches should a fastpitch pitcher have? in Ken's Softball TipsWhen Rick made mention of additional pitches (over 3 or 4), he was referring to Sarah or others who are at a very, very high level. He did go on to...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2017, 04:01 PMFinally got home from the 3 day clinic. Turn out was decent. Instruction was awesome. Ricks format was stellar as usual. Kelley Montalvo is...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2017, 03:24 PMWeather here is nasty today. 19° and snowing. But it's supposed to be dry over the next few days. Cold though. ...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2017, 09:35 AMAs far as the hotel registrations go, look closely at he bottom of the attachment. There is a specific Web address to go to that'll link you up with...453 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,057 Times in 515 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-19-2017 02:51 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
No results to display...
- 07:07 PM - djcarter1966 quoted nanotech14 in post question about ncaa div.I guess I was wondering for oth...
- 05:57 PM - redhotcoach quoted nanotech14 in post question about ncaa div.NJCAA Division II so whats that...
- 03:13 PM - nanotech14 quoted riseball in post Proud...ook this quote from riseball from my other thread...
- 03:07 PM - Deleted Posts
- 02:28 PM - riseball quoted nanotech14 in post question about ncaa div.I guess I was wondering for oth...
- 02:21 PM - nanotech14 quoted riseball in post question about ncaa div.Means nothing in terms of lev...
- 02:01 PM - riseball quoted nanotech14 in post question about ncaa div.NJCAA Division II so whats that...
- 02:40 PM - JAD quoted nanotech14 in post QuestionsThey play double headers and t...
- 02:30 PM - quincy quoted nanotech14 in post QuestionsI wonder that too about not hav...
- 01:57 PM - nanotech14 quoted SoCal_Dad in post QuestionsGood point, especially since t...
- 01:53 PM - nanotech14 quoted JAD in post QuestionsI would not look at bein...
- 11:54 AM - JAD quoted nanotech14 in post QuestionsI have questions from those tha...
- 10:10 AM - Deleted Posts
- 08:47 AM - Deleted Posts