- Older Activity
- 04-12-2017, 01:10 PMJust stopped Teacherman vid after 1:15. He claims you have to be uncoiling right as the foot lifts up. I don't believe that's what is happening....97 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 08:29 PMPeople get so wound up about this. Don't know that I've ever read about, seen, or heard about an actual incident where a thrown bat hurt someone in a...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-04-2017, 04:28 PMFollowing up: it was a good experience for daughter, first camp. Her numbers stood out I thought. In 7 of 11 categories she was top 12, and in...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 12:47 PMI think front toss is good. If you have whiffles or those small yellow "whiffles" I am guessing she like 97% of everyone else will pull whiffles if...44 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 12:44 PMTough to say as every hitter is different. There are no rules really given height and weight of person. It's really swing the heaviest bat you can...17 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Mr T
- Date of Birth
- December 9, 1966 (50)
About Mr T
- Named after Ted Williams, I didn't quite go as far :)
Love coaching my daughters now and trying to learn about softball.
And yes, I do pity the fool, but some times the fool is me.
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-15-2011 05:19 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 85 Times in 61 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-14-2017 07:34 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 11:31 AM - Eric F quoted Mr T in post Do Power Bracelets Really Works? Your experience with them..I agree you answered your...