- Older Activity
- 10-17-2016, 08:49 PMSome are saying conditioning is a waste of valuable practice time. In some scenarios that might be true. But if it's a serious team with enough time...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2016, 08:09 PMI feel like it's more than a timing mechanism. For some players they need it, or at least it helps, to generate power. I feel like there is a little...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2016, 04:50 PMWe were not exactly ecstatic about her choice in teams. Especially since we are driving over an hour to practice (we knew at some point she would...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2016, 12:09 PMOur team has several sophomores, a few freshmen, and 2 8th graders. They are actually a pretty good team. I feel like the coach will continue to push...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2016, 10:51 AMSince there seems to be a lot of people discussing college camps and looking for suggestions to help their DD get the exposure they need, I have a...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2016, 10:36 PMMr T replied to a thread Do Power Bracelets Really Works? Your experience with them.. in Mental Game DiscussionsI agree you answered your own question. The placebo effect is real.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-10-2016, 10:34 PMIf the hands are pushed through (in a knob to the ball type of swing) or even a "gate" swing, you can feel there is little power that can be...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2016, 08:06 PMMy only reservation about the Tanner tee is the min height of 26". Eric sort of gets at this issue, but it's not for short players, it's for all...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-05-2016, 07:33 PMBeautiful swing! Hands are wrapped and low but that's early on, she moves them into a good position when the pitcher starts to get down to business.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-05-2016, 07:28 PMSigh. This will never end will it, the morons "educating" us about backspin. Actually, it's a scientific fact that you are dead wrong Lauren, maybe...13 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Mr T
- Date of Birth
- December 9, 1966 (49)
About Mr T
- Named after Ted Williams, I didn't quite go as far :)
Love coaching my daughters now and trying to learn about softball.
And yes, I do pity the fool, but some times the fool is me.
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-15-2011 05:19 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:20 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 11:31 AM - Eric F quoted Mr T in post Do Power Bracelets Really Works? Your experience with them..I agree you answered your...
- 11:05 AM - FP26 quoted Mr T in post Struggles with being consistantThe answer could certainl...
- 09:29 AM - rdbass quoted Mr T in post Struggles with being consistantThis thread like all othe...
- 12:51 AM - Greenmonsters quoted Mr T in post Struggles with being consistantThis thread like all othe...
- 12:43 AM - MTR quoted Mr T in post foot on plate when batting ballJust speaking anecdotally...
- 09:35 PM - Eric F quoted Mr T in post Struggles with being consistant...pages upon pages of ig...
- 08:33 PM - Mr T quoted dmaeganx2 in post Struggles with being consistantabsolutely I just try to limit...
- 01:29 PM - marriard quoted Mr T in post foot on plate when batting ballJust speaking anecdotally...