- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 05:56 PMI PM'ed you56 replies | 5226 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:37 PMDo you or anyone have opinions on Prohitter versus Bat Jack? And BTW is the Bat Jack still sold?56 replies | 5226 view(s)
- 03-21-2017, 12:08 PMYeah the Indian runs out of arrows after shooting enough. The Demarini she has has given up the ghost, so it's time to get a new arrow.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2017, 07:00 PMDaughter swung the Demarini Insane -10 endloaded 32/22 as a 14 yr old. About 5'7" good power. Likes the end-loaded feel. Wants to swing a 23oz bat in...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2017, 04:28 PMCoaches and instructors can argue this from an effectiveness but some of her claims cannot be defended from a physics standpoint. To say the downward...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-22-2017, 01:25 PMThis is what rhythm, timing, and tempo look like. All three are required to hit pitching of that caliber. Just outstanding stuff, stuff that isn't...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-22-2017, 01:17 PMBeen timing players at some of the first local D1 games of a couple schools and 2.6-2.8 from contact to base is pretty on the money.15 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
About Mr T
- Date of Birth
- December 9, 1966 (50)
About Mr T
- Named after Ted Williams, I didn't quite go as far :)
Love coaching my daughters now and trying to learn about softball.
And yes, I do pity the fool, but some times the fool is me.
- Silicon Valley, CA
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-15-2011 05:19 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 78 Times in 58 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:56 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 11:31 AM - Eric F quoted Mr T in post Do Power Bracelets Really Works? Your experience with them..I agree you answered your...