- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:03 PMGreat song and while it does capture the mood of the last day we have to move on and be as supportive as she needs us to be. It is hard to imagine...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-24-2017, 07:08 PMthe party's over. My very special daughter played her last tournament this week. It was bittersweet to say the least. She and her team played...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-23-2017, 11:06 PMI call total BS on a 12U hitting 60. IT might look fast but you'd have college coaches there if she was 60mph.32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-22-2017, 11:07 PMGo play Baseball and move her to TB at late 12 or early 14U. The most talented MI's and hitters I've seen came out of baseball. Oh and it's not...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-22-2017, 10:47 PMDD's team leaves Sunday morning after Team NJ for the IDT in Boulder. They will play warm up games Monday and Tuesday before pool play starts. ...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-18-2017, 07:40 PMThat would be ok, with me. I beg someone to please lead.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2017, 12:01 PMHi! I am in Tucson. It is 100 degrees at 6pm, 90% of the time. Besides what has already been said, nutrition is key. You can't or shouldn't load up...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2017, 09:58 AMThank you Comp. &*%$ Rules.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-12-2017, 08:44 AMI wasn't concerned so much about where she ended up but rather that her pushing the fence down allowed her to get over it to make the catch. Solid...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-11-2017, 09:56 PMPlaying for the final Premier spot at the PGF tourney. Bases loaded and our SS jacks one towards the fence. LF is playing about 8-10' off the...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-10-2017, 12:44 PMMy daughter had the same thing, at 17. I thought she had pulled a muscle. We checked everything - and then, the gall bladder. I think she was out of...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-08-2017, 08:26 PMBoy, this has to be one of the older threads.52 replies | 6688 view(s)
- 06-07-2017, 10:26 AMEver since UofA, had such a disasterous outing, when Fowler was called illegal, the umps have ignored most IPs. I think they were instructed to let...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-07-2017, 12:17 AMHere in AZ. a LL team would be really demoralized, by showing up for a travel ball tournament. Can you ask the girls to bring LL friends, to play a...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2017, 03:39 PMSince I only coach pitchers, I would prefer the better catcher, please. It makes all the difference in the world, to a young pitcher.89 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2017, 02:04 PMYes. The miss by the pitcher, is what I meant when I said that her legs were gone. They had to be like jelly. I would have kept bunting against her.65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2017, 12:14 PM"The girls haven't eaten." Now, i know that eating is the last thing on their minds.65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2017, 10:44 AMAnd when the 3 run HR was hit, they talked about hanging the ball too much over the plate. Heck, the legs were gone on these pitchers - and the...65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-06-2017, 10:37 AMAmy in AZ. replied to a thread Very Proud of DD!!!Unreal pressure for 12 in Shameless Parent Brag Post ForumI am always surprised when parents think the worst. The girls generally pull through. She is playing at that level, for a reason. Good luck, to all...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-05-2017, 03:11 PMI rarely use mine. We are rec league 14u. If we are coming up against someone that is thought to be fast, I clock her once. I tell my team, if she is...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-04-2017, 01:01 PMAmy in AZ. replied to a thread Screwballs, drops and cruveballs, wherefore art thou at the CWS? in Softball PitchingPer usual, I have spent years trying to get the girls to throw the correct rotation. I think I will take to yelling "Just screw it!"16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-04-2017, 12:59 PMI was not a fan of her actions. Can an assistant coach even approach the umpires? I am always told, "I speak only to the head coach." Did they truly...33 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-03-2017, 04:29 PMComp, I didn't know that. But, the runner should have at least scored on the caught foul ball. It wasn't mentioned at all.78 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-03-2017, 03:27 PMAmy in AZ. replied to a thread Anyone else having problem with the DFP server? in Softball DiscussionsI had the same thing and had to delete cookies. I am on a MAC.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-02-2017, 07:49 PMHave her throw the slingshot and forget the arm circle.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-02-2017, 04:32 PMI say "pick up your coach," as I send them on.8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Coached DD from instructional to town travel @ 12U. I am now the college liaison for Boo's 18U team.
- Softball, hunting and fishing
- Computer Analyst
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 670 Times in 357 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:03 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 08:42 AM - KPower quoted InsidePitch in post I think this is the beginning of the end...for this teamSorry to hear. As bad as large ...
- 02:06 PM - chinamigarden quoted InsidePitch in post ValedictorianThat would be pretty cool. Navy...
- 01:10 PM - InsidePitch quoted chinamigarden in post ValedictorianHaving Had a DD who was valedictor...
- 01:06 PM - InsidePitch quoted ArmyStrong in post ValedictorianCongrats on Valedictorian! Cong...
- 12:50 PM - ArmyStrong quoted InsidePitch in post ValedictorianYes, she has played the last 10 ...
- 09:57 AM - chinamigarden quoted InsidePitch in post ValedictorianBoo was named Valedictorian for ...
- 12:10 AM - Greenmonsters quoted InsidePitch in post Valedictorian...Hope I can stay composed when...
- 02:13 PM - FP26 quoted InsidePitch in post Frustration from a professional softball playerAccording to Geno Auriemma of UC...
- 12:59 PM - MacLobo quoted InsidePitch in post Frustration from a professional softball playerAccording to Geno Auriemma of UC...
- 12:11 PM - Cannonball quoted InsidePitch in post Frustration from a professional softball playerAccording to Geno Auriemma of UC...
- 09:46 AM - InsidePitch quoted MacLobo in post Frustration from a professional softball playerWhat's the target demographi...