- Older Activity
- Today, 04:17 PMcoach james replied to a thread How old of a "new" bat is it okay to purchase? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsThe rocketech is too big of a jump in weight. They always run an ounce or two heavier than advertised, plus they're a -9 bat. The Bustos is a -13!!!....8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 03:29 PMCore has always helped me out. He's my first call whenever someone is asking about a bat. Gonna be missed for sure9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:03 AMThe PA Rebellion has closed their doors, dropping the league back down again... Sad that the rest of the country doesn't share our passion for the...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 09:58 AMIf its before the official start of season date, and the practice is in an "open gym" format... yes Once the season starts, no-one is permitted to...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 09:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Minnesota, Jan 27-28, 2017 in Softball PitchingThis weekend is fast approaching!!!! Wishing you guys good luck, above average temps, and a sell out crowd!12 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:17 PMWe don't "drive" our hips. We do however resist the front side so strongly that the hips have no choice but to follow the angle of the front foot....12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 08:01 PMBoy, if the umpire calls that on her, he's/she's being overly picky. :)11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 09:30 AMNothing illegal here. In fact her drive off is far too soft. Her bicep and forearm make minimal contact and her palm is not oriented upwards.......11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 11:01 PMI don't see a replant. But then again, I don't see a lot of things. :)11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 10:44 PMI'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. Appears legal to me. If there's something illegal about it, maybe one of the umpire types...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 10:38 PMThere is A LOT to like! WOW!!! Great work!45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 08:27 PMIt says they added a 3rd gyroscope for more accuracy...that's the big improvement but it keeps track of each players swings and recommends a training...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 08:21 PMI had good luck with the original. What's the differences?4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 06:33 PMSo...who's going to be the first to get the Zepp 2?4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 03:53 PMWomen carry the bulk of their muscle in their lower half, while men carry it above the waist. Point is proven in our basic shape. Hour glass vs. a V...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 01:27 AMIt's worth a lot more than two cents, dj. :D I think my point is that what's missing in comparing the young pitcher in this thread to still-shots...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 09:47 PMTo Ken's wonderful post, I'd like to add a couple things... Javasource mentioned "stride-dominant drive" recently. I absolutely love that label,...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 06:17 PMI like the reverse top hand drill and recently started doing it with about a hand width gap between the hands. I saw it done that way by Tim Walton....22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 10:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Clinic - York / Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Softball PitchingFeels like dejavu.... Wait,.... did I already say that? ;) LOL Good luck. Hope you guys kill it up there!3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2017, 02:22 PMYes, even Zepp customer service said that bad readings are fairly common because the impact sometimes messes up the electronic readings. She just...205 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 04:54 PMI don't know about how much speed difference there "should" be. They tend to get more speed with it, and I think it's mainly due to already having...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:23 PMIf he wants her to lead her thumb and to close her hips early.... you/dd may be a victim of HE mechanics. Just because they don't point their elbow...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:14 PMIf so, that's news to me. He's always done right by me.... I've bought several from him and my friend (another DFP'er) just got one at Christmas...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 10:06 AMMeasure her throwing speed with a crow hop if she's able to do it regardless of what position she plays. You want her top speed posted... A college...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:44 AMThe only time the thumb leads is in that micro/nano second, at the moment of release. This is not detectable to the naked eye. As Ken said, it can...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:27 AMcasedawg51 is also a vinci rep14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:50 AMWhile we wait for Java to respond... Good things I see are (1) She get a pretty decent first (forward-leaning) "h" (2) I don't see her a being a...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2017, 06:00 PMIt's when these people (some pitching coaches, some other coaches, some other pitcher's parent) step forward to "correct" what they think is wrong...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2017, 04:31 PMI have extra shirts if you want one Pm me453 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 08-22-2012 08:30 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,381 Times in 703 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:21 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
No results to display...
- 01:43 PM - iMlearning quoted Eric F in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?No, I don't, but we've seen...
- 01:36 PM - Eric F quoted iMlearning in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?Do you have any examples of any...
- 01:31 PM - iMlearning quoted Eric F in post How should a ball spin when hit off a tee?There is some value in the ...
- 06:19 PM - Tatonka quoted iMlearning in post Casedawg51 You out there?????I don't believe he's a rep anym...
- 05:27 PM - iMlearning quoted Eric F in post 12yo MaddieI am, most certainly, enjoy...
- 05:23 PM - iMlearning quoted redhotcoach in post 12yo MaddieI didn't work with my dd for abo...
- 05:13 PM - iMlearning quoted Tatonka in post Casedawg51 You out there?????I sent him a text msg a week...