- Older Activity
- Today, 11:22 AMI've seen this a few times.... and when it happened it was a result of having the elbow too far out in front of the ribs... this causes a breakdown...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 11:13 AMOops--disregard. I was thinking the drive leg... /\ What Chris said /\8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 06:58 AMYour DD isn't the only one. Everyone I've talked to that has purchased one or had a CF9 replaced with one, are FAR from impressed with it and looking...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:43 PMEducate yourself as much as possible. Be a student equally with your DD. Study all the stickies on pitching... Especially IR in the classroom, drive...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:07 PMNasty stuff. Prayers sent your way from Ohio.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2018, 12:21 PMBrush magnifies whip. This also seems counterintuitive and at first I really struggled with it. Pauly was persistent and patient with me as I...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2018, 11:54 AMIf her hip bone is bruising, she's either got poor posture or is releasing too far from the thigh. Might seem counterintuitive, but ask her to...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 11:38 PMPlease post or PM video. Pain of any kind is not ok. Sometimes, initially the curve and rise (rise/curve) can be tough on the forearm while...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 05:31 PMGear is required. Definitely something we'll be aware of. The 3/8" is significant and can really alter the path. Plan is to make sure they set up...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 12:52 PMGood luck... Hope it goes well and stays packed full24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2018, 11:02 PMCongrats DRDRODD! Just be aware, when going through this process with my DD, EVERY new school we visited became her new dream school;)19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2018, 10:40 PMI'm glad your amused;) I actually use that phrase to great affect around my hitters. Of course, they've been with me for years and understand...65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2018, 10:32 PMThat's exactly right.65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2018, 05:23 PMSorry it took so long. I haven't really been on for more than a few minutes at a time. There's so much I can say about this but the 2 main reasons,...65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2018, 10:47 AMAnd the division of the school as the rules regarding contact and commitment are quite different.19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 10:08 PMYOCOACH replied to a thread Verballed: But struggling to meet required ACT admission score to get in in Playing College SoftballA private tutor versus a class type program is the way to go. Also, the more time she takes ACT practice tests, which a good tutor will administer,...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:57 PMBesides, if you actually left, even if I tried to sell my Q-decoder ring, I'd never get the money out of it what I have into it!;)14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:47 PMA two piece bat will ALWAYS lessen the sting more than a one piece due to the connection point. Durability or not, the bat swings smooth according to...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:39 AMIn my area, I am the only PC who doesn't teach hello elbow. So when my students look different than the other pitchers, its those pitchers parents...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:26 AMcoach james replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingI know that look all too well... LOL We try to keep it light, and I'll turn around and cover my eyes, so that she can get the peanut in place......8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 01:02 AMDefinitely worth the wait!2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 12:59 AMKen B replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingThe trick is explaining this to the kids without getting an awkward look from the kids/parents/catchers. I use glutes/sitting muscles.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:01 PMYOCOACH replied to a thread What sort of equipment, if any, do D3 Schools provide? in Playing College SoftballIt depends upon whether the program is in their division or not. The top 20 or so may be sponsored in each division or not.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:30 PMThe two things I immediately noticed is she's off-balance. Yes she's getting her weight through the ball but she's swinging so hard that her back leg...65 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:15 PMDUDE! I'm pretty serious with my team but REALLY!? 6 days a week!? I'm lucky to get all of mine together 3 times a week at 12U!52 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 08:58 PMI've considered riseball's proposal and I truly, absolutely agree with it but I believe, that I've improved on it. No contact, whether by proxy or...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 04:24 PMcoach james replied to a thread Stolen Bag, Trying to find replacement gear for tryouts in Softball DiscussionsI have a 33" rawlings revo I'll send if you still need a mitt10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:30 AMI like a lot about this example, minus the gym step and step off.... otherwise pretty good drive5 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- New England
“It is what we learn after we know it all that really counts” - John Wooden
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 4,485 Times in 2,404 Posts
- Last Activity
- 12-19-2017 10:18 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
- 12:31 PM - Eric F quoted Greenmonsters in post little help pleaseBuy The Catching Camp DVD or video...
- 11:35 AM - corlay quoted Greenmonsters in post Thoughts on not using a fastballAnd why is that the fastball is on...
- 12:02 AM - Greenmonsters quoted sluggers in post Thoughts on not using a fastballAll the time...of course, the...
- 09:38 PM - Greenmonsters quoted Elk Grove Hurricane in post How to score this play?If we were in the NCAA, I would agree. ...
- 02:16 PM - Elk Grove Hurricane quoted Greenmonsters in post How to score this play?Actually, the second sentence abov...
- 02:01 AM - MNDad quoted Greenmonsters in post Showcase circuit and work?I can’t imagine any player k...
- 12:31 AM - 55dad quoted Greenmonsters in post Showcase circuit and work?I can’t imagine any player knowing...
- 12:17 AM - Greenmonsters quoted let it be fun in post Showcase circuit and work?I think we are speaking much the s...
- 01:38 PM - FP26 quoted Greenmonsters in post 13yo MaddieIncrease the separation and the LF...
- 12:37 PM - Eric F quoted Greenmonsters in post 13yo MaddieIncrease the separation and the LF...
- 08:47 AM - 4 girl's dad quoted Greenmonsters in post Swing Plane Issues I think ?Have you tried self toss for dista...