- Older Activity
- Today, 01:29 PMI really think she would do fine with this bat... I might even go as far as to suggest getting a 30 inch wood bat and starting every practice with...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 11:37 AMLove the drive. Think long and loose. Once she's comfy with the whip and drive, get a bajillion reps in to internalize it.45 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 12:16 AMThis one? https://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/17096-advanced-stone-skipping-softball-pitchers-learn-ir.html At a clinic today, the...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 11:22 PMDo the Samsung and iPhone 5's shoot in slow mo? Went shopping for an iPad and all the version 4's had been pulled by Apple for two months. The...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 02:03 AMTissues advised...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 02:00 AMLangenfeld is one of my all time favs. Even tho she was a screwballer, I resect her for the gamer/predator mentality she has. Her will and desire...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 01:32 AMThere better be ice cream, Starbucks or other dad/kiddo treat coming on! Getting close to a Model Pitcher thread nomination in my book!45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 01:25 AMTwo words: Wow! REALLY like the work on the drive! Very well done! On the whip, I'd just ask that she really focuses on keeping the arm...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 05:51 PMHere's some reading on use of the hips: https://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/16837-four-points-resistance-pitching-3.html#post207402...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 02:33 AMSeriously, if yuou haven't already, check out Mike's stuff. The dude studies like you wouldn't believe then breaks it down from his perspective. ...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 02:27 AMOnly twice!?!?! Slacker! Drink another pot of coffee and let's get going!!!19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 07:52 PMThank you. Headed out to shop and compare in a bit.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 06:07 PMLooks like Apple is out for me. Anyone know anything about the Samsung tablets? Also, if there are any suggestions on a camera that would...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 06:04 PMI HIGHLY recommend doing this!!! I think every parent and coach should attend at least one session with a PC! The experience makes it so much...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 01:01 PMStill not sure what happened. I think I just lost my bearing in the snow. I didn't have any warm ups and just went for it. The quad was PACKED...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 02:31 AMOne of my favorite shots of driving squarely toward the target:45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2017, 12:48 AMIf I went with the GoPro, at least I'd know it would handle snow better than my RunCam2:15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 07:48 PMI'm hoping to pick up a gadget I can use with my kids that's a little easier to navigate than my P/S camera. It's served pretty well for the last...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 07:35 PMHopefully javasource stops by to check my work. I know he's busy, but if I'm not representing his material well, I wanna know...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 07:16 PMI like the "h" she gets into as she loads and fires into her drive. I think she could get even more umph by using the 2 step sequence where she...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 04:36 PMFor me, it's a little bit of this: And a lot more of this: I like to stress that while we're not using leg drive, the lower half is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 02:03 PMI think just working on keeping loose and feeling the whip. Lots of underhand catch and thinking about the ball just hanging out there and feeling...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 12:29 PMI don't see a power line issue. I see a drive issue and the symptom/result is her body angle at release and the toe across the power line. Play the...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 11:48 AMSo true on the forgetting part! I should clarify that I don't talk about a "power line" and although I usually have one marked, I rarely...45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 12:42 AMAs long as she is stacked (good posture and resistance at release,) and whips well, I don't really care about a "power line."45 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2017, 11:22 PMI am a huge fan of Fernandez as a pitcher and coach. She models effort, commitment, desire, intensity, tenacity, hard work, teamwork and love of...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-17-2017, 11:04 PMKen B replied to a thread Rick Pauly Clinic - York / Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Softball PitchingUmma gawsh!!! This could be the start of an epic thread!!!3 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Portland, OR
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 7,388 Times in 5,542 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 01:16 PM - rdbass quoted FiveFrameSwing in post swing helpSpot on FP. Some individuals make ...
- 12:52 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted ian in post swing help...her hands in each. ian, the bottom line is...
- 12:52 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted FP26 in post swing help...i posted the thread FP26. I also understand ...
- 01:33 PM - pattar quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Is releassing the top hand bad?The sequence that a hitter follows ...
- 01:23 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted Eric F in post Is releassing the top hand bad?Please explain. Once the b...
- 12:48 PM - Eric F quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Is releassing the top hand bad?Simply not true. Please explain. ...
- 12:38 PM - pattar quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Is releassing the top hand bad?Simply not true. Technically it ...
- 06:23 AM - FP26 quoted FiveFrameSwing in post swing helpIan, I was not making fun of your d...