- Older Activity
- Today, 11:13 AMOops--disregard. I was thinking the drive leg... /\ What Chris said /\8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2018, 12:21 PMBrush magnifies whip. This also seems counterintuitive and at first I really struggled with it. Pauly was persistent and patient with me as I...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-19-2018, 11:54 AMIf her hip bone is bruising, she's either got poor posture or is releasing too far from the thigh. Might seem counterintuitive, but ask her to...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 11:38 PMPlease post or PM video. Pain of any kind is not ok. Sometimes, initially the curve and rise (rise/curve) can be tough on the forearm while...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 05:31 PMGear is required. Definitely something we'll be aware of. The 3/8" is significant and can really alter the path. Plan is to make sure they set up...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 01:02 AMDefinitely worth the wait!2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 12:59 AMKen B replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingThe trick is explaining this to the kids without getting an awkward look from the kids/parents/catchers. I use glutes/sitting muscles.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 03:55 AMHand-path and sequence needs work.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2018, 12:54 PMOn the plus side, guess who’s a Facebook friend of Fastpitch Foundations? There may be hope for her in the future.24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-13-2018, 01:36 AMThanks for the tip! I like it!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 06:31 PM. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Thanks!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 05:14 PMI'm headed to the farm supply store to pick up some mat for a pitching lane and thought I'd pick up a section for a catcher. I usually luck out at...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 04:46 PMI use 3/8" thick stall/shop mat found at the local farm store. I buy 9.5 feet lengths in the 30" width. Anything less is just too short. I use...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 02:23 PM. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2018, 06:04 PMhttps://www.discussfastpitch.com/softball-pitching/32521-rich-balswick-drop-ball.html...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2018, 01:42 PMDD had to go into to urgency care about a week after her injury. She'd been feeling much better decided to go run errands with DW and the symptoms...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2018, 12:19 PMMy daughter recently had one and was pretty much in bed with the lights off for a couple weeks--no gadgets, just audio books... If you haven't...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2018, 04:42 PMI second using progressions starting from the knees. This can even be done in the living room with balled up socks. Take your time on this. ...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 01:26 AMLooks very good.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 05:17 PMA few ideas: -Change the last finger touching at release to the pinky/ring fingers -Grip the ball deep in the palm -Grip a little tighter -Grip...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 02:22 PMIt really depends on what she's working on. Here's the suggested perspectives I ask for when doing video evals:2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 11:02 AMAssuming form is solid, she can meet James' minimum of 60% in games, then go for it.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 05:04 PMI'll have to borrow one and play around.50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 04:27 PMSome facilities require them. Softies tend to be a little easier on the shins.50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 03:54 PMI haven’t spent a lot of time with a spinner and should probably play around more to see if there is anything I’m missing. I don’t like the way they...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 02:38 PMSad-- Didn't realize it was gone. John passed away in '16 and not long before, he'd asked me to take over his business. I didn't feel like I could...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 01:50 PMI use stall mat found at the local farm supply outfit. It usually comes on big rolls. I bought a couple feet then cut out a few 6x24" pieces. They...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 01:39 PMItems to include in the indoor bucket: -roll of non-stick duct tape -Pocket Radar -throw down home plate -3/8" thick pitching plate (fits...50 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Portland, OR
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 8,643 Times in 6,004 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 12:48 PM - Ken B mentioned FiveFrameSwing in post Riseball videos .... please contribute riseball videos.FiveFrameSwing When time allows, a...
- 12:47 PM - Deleted Posts
- 12:04 PM - Deleted Posts
- 10:08 AM - Deleted Posts
- 01:40 AM - Deleted Posts
- 02:27 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted rdbass in post 14U Swing Assesment?Looks pretty much the same ...
- 02:19 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted corlay in post 14U Swing Assesment?very true. I just don't ha...
- 02:08 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted 4 girl's dad in post Favorite swing clipWhile I agree completely, it's ha...
- 02:07 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted DRDRODD in post Favorite swing clipFFS, What is it that you li...
- 02:06 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TMD in post Favorite swing clipSorry...where did I say ...
- 03:49 PM - 4 girl's dad quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing clipPoor excuse IMO. Don't be afraid t...
- 03:14 PM - ian quoted FiveFrameSwing in post 14U Swing Assesment?Sometimes you simply have to give y...
- 02:49 PM - DRDRODD quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing cliphttps://s20.postimg.org/8p66uxeml/P...
- 01:41 PM - TMD quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Favorite swing clipFemale athletes should not hold the...
- 01:19 PM - FiveFrameSwing quoted TMD in post Favorite swing clip...and before all of the...