- Older Activity
- 04-21-2017, 04:01 PMThis issue may be as simple as getting the timing adjusted a bit. A bigger load/backswing or a quicker front foot will also off set this action. All...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-21-2017, 09:07 AMBoth of those dates fall into an "in season weekend".... yes, if we're not playing, we're practicing!24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2017, 04:02 PMI have a 12u dd (turns 13 next month) she's swinging 32/22 bats... granted she's built more like me. But at 5'6" and 140# and capable of dingers,...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-20-2017, 11:48 AMDD and I recently had some sessions with Rich Balswick....while we focused mostly on spin, he did make a comment about DD orienting her laces to...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2017, 09:52 AMAm I the only one wondering why a 17yr old, 150 lb kid is swinging a 20 oz. bat!?!?! And at clean up?16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-18-2017, 08:58 AMGood points made here... This game, as with most team sports, teach values we need as adults to succeed. Things like commitment, hard work,...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-13-2017, 03:06 PMThat is Rich.... Hawkins is a beast for sure. Saw her pitch with Dallas at a Racers game last summer.... absolute smoke7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 04:54 PMI grew up about 3 hours east of Javasource, so one of these visits to my mom my daughter and I may disappear for about 12 hours. I also spent...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-12-2017, 03:21 PMTake a look at the stickies in this forum. Take a look at Javasource's videos on youtube and hope he gets the Fastpitch Foundations website up...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 11:50 AM...amen!...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 11:35 AMcoach james replied to a thread How to build aggressiveness at the plate in Softball Hitting PracticalI think she's probably thinking too much.... tell her to turn her brain off when at the plate and just react to the ball... keep it simple Now...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 11:29 AMcoach james replied to a thread Personal pitcher. Pitching machine in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI used to have one of these before I remodeled... the awesome bonus of this machine is the plastic balls will start to warp a bit after prolonged...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 11:02 AMIt's really rare to see this level of drive mechanics out of a 10u girl!!!! holy crap. Did anyone else notice how she's actually getting rubber...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-10-2017, 10:45 AMEliminating the whip (aka I/R) is the key here. She needs to practice rotating the arm in slo-motion so that the ball/hand is ahead of the elbow by...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-07-2017, 11:48 PMDabears17 replied to a thread I think we need a private Friday Check in 4/7/17 in Being a Softball ParentSpend 3 hours this afternoon pushing mud around to hopefully have fields playable tomorrow. Have a 3PM league game and a 3 game Super Friendly...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-07-2017, 11:50 AMThank you for posting. Bill is in my thoughts and prayers.8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2017, 03:47 PMI remember seeing a pitchers screen that was reversible. It was L shaped on one side and C shape on the other... I need to buy one and I cant find it...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-06-2017, 12:19 AMLike this?15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 02:04 PMcoach james replied to a thread SEC Strike Zone Discussed by Announcers during MIZZ/BAMA Game in Softball PitchingMy girls are playing at the A/Gold levels... I can only hope that we're getting gold level Blues as well... I've spent the last several years...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 01:55 PMNot sure if your sarcasm font is on or not (if so, needs to be in red) Parents should be at the lessons with the PC. They need to be taking notes on...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 01:41 PMQuality... AND quantity if they're going to see any real gains. Nothing worse than a 2nd year 12u who's been clocked in practice at 52-53mph, and...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 12:38 PMcoach james replied to a thread SEC Strike Zone Discussed by Announcers during MIZZ/BAMA Game in Softball PitchingI'm starting to see this as low as 12u. Umps wanted the entire ball over the white and nothing above the belt. "pitching" was off the table... All we...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 10:48 AMSarcasm is in red font....33 replies | 4822 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 10:14 AMThat guy was a beast for sure... I'm struggling with his comment that he throws 104.7 mph.... apparently, Grandpa radar was operating the gun that...33 replies | 4822 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 09:29 AMFor 10u...she looks pretty good. Be sure to set the tee even with where her front foot lands after the stride. As far as a mechanical issues, I feel...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-30-2017, 08:52 AMI carry 3, 6 gallon buckets of balls to every practice.... I'd say 85 of those 90 balls are all stripped! NOT tape....sharpie (so it doesn't feel...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-29-2017, 01:52 PMLOL I thought the same thing. You'll never see me on a bucket straight on and "exposed"... I'm always sideways! It only took one good shot to never...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-29-2017, 09:33 AMAs all coaches should be!!! I've yet to see a "gift" given when a coach is being a tool bag towards the Blue... Knight's slo mo gif of Walton and...59 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-24-2017, 03:48 PMDD sprained her thumb yesterday. Just a league game tomorrow if weather co-operates.15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-24-2017, 11:39 AMAre they selling 3 pound water bottles in Wisconsin? Thats almost a half gallon!!! No wonder Suzies bat bag weight 60 pounds!5 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 383 Times in 173 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 10:40 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 03:44 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Dabears17 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too much...t Geno's number?;) Dabears17 Pretty sure Stanford...
- 04:55 PM - Eric F quoted Dabears17 in post Maddie's Middle School Softball TryoutsI love watching softball playe...
- 04:01 PM - Dabears17 quoted Eric F in post Maddie's Middle School Softball TryoutsMaddie played volleyball fo...
- 03:41 PM - Eric F quoted Dabears17 in post Maddie's Middle School Softball TryoutsJust a thought, if she's havin...
- 11:20 AM - Dabears17 quoted doublenickel in post Check out this bad callFultondale softball fan catches '...
- 05:16 PM - Dabears17 quoted djcarter1966 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too muchDabears17 Pretty sure Stanford an...
- 07:30 PM - Greenmonsters quoted Dabears17 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too muchFor some reason UConn doesn't ...