- Older Activity
- Today, 11:22 AMI've seen this a few times.... and when it happened it was a result of having the elbow too far out in front of the ribs... this causes a breakdown...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 12:24 AMPrayers sent!6 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 03:43 PMEducate yourself as much as possible. Be a student equally with your DD. Study all the stickies on pitching... Especially IR in the classroom, drive...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2018, 12:52 PMGood luck... Hope it goes well and stays packed full24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:39 AMIn my area, I am the only PC who doesn't teach hello elbow. So when my students look different than the other pitchers, its those pitchers parents...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2018, 09:26 AMcoach james replied to a thread Glute activation in pitching (props to Coach James) in Softball PitchingI know that look all too well... LOL We try to keep it light, and I'll turn around and cover my eyes, so that she can get the peanut in place......8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 04:24 PMcoach james replied to a thread Stolen Bag, Trying to find replacement gear for tryouts in Softball DiscussionsI have a 33" rawlings revo I'll send if you still need a mitt10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:30 AMI like a lot about this example, minus the gym step and step off.... otherwise pretty good drive5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:24 AMThe biomechanics of a ball and socket joint will always find correct alignment...automatically. Yes staying too open is a problem, no one disputed...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 10:11 AMCracking a nutt will firm up the legs and core. this PREVENTS the butt out.... Read more closely before dismissing35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:33 AMLooks a lot like the ZEPP Id suggest reading some old threads on that. If all else fails, read your instruction manual....c'mom man!9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:28 AMI think you're referring to the load. It can be as individual as her hair style. All that really matters is that there is a negative move leading the...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-15-2018, 09:08 AMYou can use it for a drop, but not ideal... it moves too much to be realistic. If the grip for the rise , curve, or screw are all the same (mine...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2018, 01:40 PMBeen using mine for over a year.... works great. Makes it easy to understand axis. Do NOT use the ball as described in the video... the product is...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2018, 01:37 PMIgnorance is bliss24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:23 PM1 Decent drive 2 Very poor core adduction 3 Forces release with shoulder 4 Has decent brush 5 Over rotates 6 Only uses one arm 7 Bulk of FSR is...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:15 PMStudy spin axis!!!!!! Understand that there is a north-south pole with an east-west equator (this is a curve or screw) and then there is a east-west...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 12:05 PMKeep in mind that the majority of these tv game callers are ignorant to the specifics they pretend to understand! This is why so many of us have to...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 11:50 AMUse the verbal que "crack a nut"... like in hitting. This will force her to stabilize her entire core if the nut REALLY gets cracked. It's almost...35 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-12-2018, 11:44 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Pitching Clinic Fairmont MN Jan 12-13, 2018 in Softball PitchingGood luck tonight. I'm sure it'll be great... Wish I could be there with you guys11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-07-2018, 04:34 PMbased on these pics, she looks really good. Maybe just a hair over rotated in her upper body, as this makes it harder to achieve correct spin on the...40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2018, 02:51 PMThis is normal IF it's a result of her flexing her abs, and NOT just hinging at the waist.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 09:34 PMGlad to hear she is ok, Eric. DD is on a team this spring with only one catcher ATM, so she likely is going to be doing some catching this year,...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 09:09 AMAttitude and effort will always take the front seat, regardless of talent or experience!!! When picking your team, be sure to have an idea who can...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 09:01 AMnevermissasign.com this will chart it all for you based on your "pitches"11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 08:58 AMNothing worse than a drop ball catching the front edge of the plate and ricocheting up into your kibble and bits! LOL50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 08:53 AMMy 6 gal bucket has a padded swivel seat lid, inside is very similar to JADs 1. throw down plate 2. 12 striped Dream Seam balls 3. cannon ball...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-04-2018, 08:42 AMMy general rule on learning a new pitch is to introduce it once she can spot the previous pitch and hit a specific corner with command at a minimum...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-03-2018, 08:40 AMcoach james replied to a thread Hitting off machines vs. Front toss/Live in Softball Hitting PracticalAs a coach, I prefer front toss. However, machines have their place in the toolbox too. Ideally you'll have 4 options... 1. front toss 2. machine...28 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 491 Times in 220 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:00 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3
- 04:44 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Dabears17 in post Yes, there can be such a thing as winning too much...t Geno's number?;) Dabears17 Pretty sure Stanford...
- 12:39 PM - WARRIORMIKE quoted Dabears17 in post Tryouts? What is the #1 thing coaches look for?1) Catchers 2) Pitchers Qu...
- 11:45 AM - ANNASDAD quoted Dabears17 in post Tryouts? What is the #1 thing coaches look for?1) Catchers 2) Pitchers Quinc...
- 11:33 AM - Dabears17 quoted Top_Notch in post Tryouts? What is the #1 thing coaches look for?1) Pitchers 2) Catchers 1) Ca...
- 08:39 PM - CoachJD quoted Dabears17 in post Mom calls out former coach on social media in a BIG WAYThey should, but I haven't see...
- 07:06 PM - Dabears17 quoted CoachJD in post Mom calls out former coach on social media in a BIG WAYDo umpires ever call them st...
- 06:44 PM - CoachJD quoted Dabears17 in post Mom calls out former coach on social media in a BIG WAYI don't think my DD would ever...
- 02:21 PM - ArmyStrong quoted Dabears17 in post Mom calls out former coach on social media in a BIG WAYI don't think my DD would ever...
- 01:01 PM - Dabears17 quoted javasource in post Best announcer lines from CWS, 2017 editionIn all seriousness, her comment...
- 12:09 PM - Big Daddy Michigan quoted Dabears17 in post OU Vs UF WCWS ChampionshipWas watching it on a 90 minute...
- 10:54 AM - schwabach quoted Dabears17 in post OU Vs UF WCWS ChampionshipSo whether or not to start the...