- Older Activity
- 10-13-2016, 06:53 AMcoachjwb replied to a thread Intentional Hit By Pitch - Coach Tells P to Hit Batter? in Softball DiscussionsNo adult coach should ever tell a youth player to throw at or intentionally hurt another youth player ... period. It's wrong in every sense of the...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-12-2016, 07:34 AMcoachjwb replied to a thread Why did your DD succeed in college softball? in Playing College SoftballCoach JV ... our daughters have a lot in common, except mine must be about 7 years older! Mine also was a D3 player who pitched, played OF and DH'd....3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-05-2016, 11:33 AMPeanut butter has far less protein than what she would need. I would go with ham and cheese. You don't want to "overcarb" since once the body uses...7 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 254 Times in 157 Posts
- Last Activity
- 10-24-2016 09:03 PM
- Join Date
Love this game!
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
No results to display...
- 12:04 PM - SoCalASABlue quoted crystlemc in post First pitch strikesWhat do you consider younger a...
- 11:29 AM - crystlemc quoted Crystal Brown in post Dealing with the team divaShe didn't want to pitch but still...
- 11:16 AM - crystlemc quoted quincy in post First pitch strikesGood luck with getting an a...
- 10:36 AM - mann quoted crystlemc in post Wrist Flips for the Win[QUOTE=crystlemc;397388]My DD only ha...
- 04:08 PM - Crystal Brown quoted crystlemc in post Dealing with the team divaThis is not always the truth. ...
- 03:52 PM - crystlemc quoted Crystal Brown in post Dealing with the team divaIf your daughter is playing the sa...
- 03:45 PM - crystlemc quoted YOCOACH in post Dealing with the team divaEasy fix. At the end of the ...
- 03:35 PM - crystlemc quoted mann in post Wrist Flips for the WinIts just the grip period?...