- Older Activity
- 12-06-2016, 12:30 PMI think some individual states have chosen to make an issue of eye black under high school rules but I am not aware of any rule set that has...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2016, 09:32 PMWhy would you bother showing it to kids or even try to get them to throw it in a game knowing full well it is illegal?26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-01-2016, 05:51 PMIts called an ephus pitch and it is illegal in all rules codes I am aware of. The arm cannot continue to rotate after release.26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-22-2016, 03:49 PMExcept in the OP no pitcher has been replaced or substituted for. The ball was never live and the pitcher who threw warm up pitches never actually...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-22-2016, 02:05 PMNone. There is no requirement for a pitcher that throws warm up pitches must face a batter.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2016, 07:40 AMUmpires should call it verbally if they believe it is an IFF situation, but even if they forget to call it, it does not change the fact it was in...19 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,079 Times in 663 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 10:51 AM
- Join Date
- 04:29 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post 1st and 2nd 0 Outs, pop up hit 3 feet behind 1st base.Comp just curious on the...
- 12:21 AM - BadMonkeys mentioned Comp in post Obstruction on a routine double....batter-runner awarded thirdComp, If an umpire did ob...
- 10:45 AM - djcarter1966 quoted Comp in post Collision at second baseCorlay's comment was in r...
- 10:28 AM - djcarter1966 quoted Comp in post Collision at second base... providing full and complete access to the ru...
- 09:47 AM - Comp quoted corlay in post Collision at second baseWhy, obstruction? If stradd...