- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 11:52 AMAjay may remember the play as I believe he may have worked the game. State high school championship game, one pitcher had a habit of walking out the...6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-24-2017, 08:09 AMComp replied to a thread Courtesy Runner -- Team out of subs and still uses one. in Softball Rules QuestionsNo, I dont know of any rule set other than possibly local leagues that allow courtesy runners to be last out. A courtesy runner may only be a player...18 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-22-2017, 01:58 PMNot a conference. Definition of a charged conference "A charged conference is when the coach or dugout/bench personnel requests and is granted a...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-20-2017, 04:33 PMBatters feet and hand position have absolutely nothing to do with if it was a bunt attempt or a swing. Feet moving mean nothing more than the batter...4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2017, 07:45 AMComp replied to a thread Batter Thinks strike is 3rd strike and returns to the dugout in Softball Rules QuestionsNot unless the batter delayed play to converse with a coach while changing bats.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-17-2017, 03:18 AMComp replied to a thread Batter Thinks strike is 3rd strike and returns to the dugout in Softball Rules QuestionsThen the umpire that made that ruling does not know the rules. The batter is not out for leaving the field of play. You will find no such rule in...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2017, 09:08 PMAt any tournament the UIC should be summoned to the field to make a ruling before play continues. In high school that allows protests the procedure...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-15-2017, 09:01 PMComp replied to a thread Batter Thinks strike is 3rd strike and returns to the dugout in Softball Rules QuestionsBatter has not completed her at bat, bring her back out and complete it. She is still a batter, you will find no rule saying she is out for entering...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2017, 09:42 PMThen you need to use the word protest with him because standing still in the box is exactly what they are suppose to do during steal attempts (except...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-13-2017, 03:16 PMOne foot inn the box is a USA softball rule and has nothing to do with being called for interference. When a play is being made on a steal or pick...26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-11-2017, 06:15 PMEven if she missed first base, it becomes an appeal play that must be made prior to the batter/runner returning to first base. There is only one...31 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2017, 10:09 PMInterference is ALWAYS an immediate dead ball with only one exception and that is plate umpire interference with the catcher on a steal or pick off...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-09-2017, 07:53 AMContinuing to run and drawing a throw CAN be considered a form of interference. Key word is CAN, not is interference. The defense should have been...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-06-2017, 01:43 PMHow would umpire ever know unless you put it on in front of them? We had a pitcher on daughters teams that actually put it on her hand to keep hand...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 1,105 Times in 676 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 12:03 AM
- Join Date
- 03:29 PM - djcarter1966 mentioned Comp in post 1st and 2nd 0 Outs, pop up hit 3 feet behind 1st base.Comp just curious on the...
- 11:21 PM - BadMonkeys mentioned Comp in post Obstruction on a routine double....batter-runner awarded thirdComp, If an umpire did ob...
- 03:18 AM - Comp quoted Twintrouble in post Batter Thinks strike is 3rd strike and returns to the dugoutHad this happen last year in a 1...
- 12:53 PM - CoachHarley quoted Comp in post Illegal pitch is runner out.If the umpire has not giv...
- 12:46 PM - Comp quoted CoachHarley in post Illegal pitch is runner out.Depends on the umpire if it will...
- 11:11 AM - djcarter1966 quoted Comp in post Illegal pitch is runner out.I guess Im not completely following what...
- 10:41 AM - Ajaywill quoted Comp in post DeceptionThere is no rule about "d...
- 10:02 AM - Comp quoted 4 girl's dad in post Illegal pitch is runner out.What about a leap or no drag pitc...
- 07:49 PM - Comp quoted DRDRODD in post Missed Obstruction CallI have never seen an umpire ...
- 03:19 PM - DRDRODD quoted Comp in post Missed Obstruction CallThe highlighted statement...
- 08:16 AM - reagansdaddy quoted Comp in post Missed Obstruction Call...r the obstruction. Comp is absolutely correc...