- Older Activity
- Today, 04:17 PMcoach james replied to a thread How old of a "new" bat is it okay to purchase? in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsThe rocketech is too big of a jump in weight. They always run an ounce or two heavier than advertised, plus they're a -9 bat. The Bustos is a -13!!!....8 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 03:29 PMCore has always helped me out. He's my first call whenever someone is asking about a bat. Gonna be missed for sure9 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 10:03 AMThe PA Rebellion has closed their doors, dropping the league back down again... Sad that the rest of the country doesn't share our passion for the...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 09:58 AMIf its before the official start of season date, and the practice is in an "open gym" format... yes Once the season starts, no-one is permitted to...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- Today, 09:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Minnesota, Jan 27-28, 2017 in Softball PitchingThis weekend is fast approaching!!!! Wishing you guys good luck, above average temps, and a sell out crowd!12 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 02:17 PMWe don't "drive" our hips. We do however resist the front side so strongly that the hips have no choice but to follow the angle of the front foot....12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-21-2017, 09:30 AMNothing illegal here. In fact her drive off is far too soft. Her bicep and forearm make minimal contact and her palm is not oriented upwards.......11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 08:21 PMI had good luck with the original. What's the differences?4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-20-2017, 03:53 PMWomen carry the bulk of their muscle in their lower half, while men carry it above the waist. Point is proven in our basic shape. Hour glass vs. a V...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-18-2017, 10:33 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick Pauly Clinic - York / Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Softball PitchingFeels like dejavu.... Wait,.... did I already say that? ;) LOL Good luck. Hope you guys kill it up there!3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:23 PMIf he wants her to lead her thumb and to close her hips early.... you/dd may be a victim of HE mechanics. Just because they don't point their elbow...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 01:14 PMIf so, that's news to me. He's always done right by me.... I've bought several from him and my friend (another DFP'er) just got one at Christmas...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:44 AMThe only time the thumb leads is in that micro/nano second, at the moment of release. This is not detectable to the naked eye. As Ken said, it can...20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-16-2017, 09:27 AMcasedawg51 is also a vinci rep14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-14-2017, 04:31 PMI have extra shirts if you want one Pm me453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 01:44 PMThat reaction of her is priceless!!!!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:33 AMI would have to assume she's got a feathered release action or possibly a touch late release if shes getting corkscrew action. (ball isn't coming off...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:25 AMcoach james replied to a thread Rick and Sarah Pauly are coming to Minnesota, Jan 27-28, 2017 in Softball PitchingBUMP Go to this clinic.... it'll be well worth it. You will never in your life regret helping your dd become the best version of herself. What...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-11-2017, 10:07 AMMovement? Im not following what you mean here? My definition of a fast ball is just that... no movement. Changing the release angle of a fastball...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-10-2017, 04:51 PMcoach james replied to a thread How many pitches should a fastpitch pitcher have? in Ken's Softball TipsWhen Rick made mention of additional pitches (over 3 or 4), he was referring to Sarah or others who are at a very, very high level. He did go on to...24 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-08-2017, 04:01 PMFinally got home from the 3 day clinic. Turn out was decent. Instruction was awesome. Ricks format was stellar as usual. Kelley Montalvo is...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-05-2017, 03:24 PMWeather here is nasty today. 19° and snowing. But it's supposed to be dry over the next few days. Cold though. ...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-02-2017, 09:35 AMAs far as the hotel registrations go, look closely at he bottom of the attachment. There is a specific Web address to go to that'll link you up with...453 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-29-2016, 11:24 AMThanks for the help guys!!!25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 12-28-2016, 04:37 PMWhat exit velocity and launch angle would you need to hit a 210 Ft Home-run off tee? I know there are other variables just looking for an...25 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Date of Birth
- June 16
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 21 Times in 14 Posts
- Last Activity
- 01-14-2017 07:55 PM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 07:10 PM - Coletrain quoted rdbass in post Advice on swinghttps://68.media.tumblr.com...
- 06:42 PM - dominik quoted Coletrain in post Advice on swingDD is 14. Natural Right hande...
- 05:43 PM - Coletrain quoted CLM265 in post Advice on swingLooks like she probably has...
- 03:24 PM - Coletrain quoted CLM265 in post Advice on swingDoes she also play golf? Y...