- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 03:38 PMDraw a strike zone on the wall, balls on the ground that get past the pitcher were singles. Line drives that hit the bottom of the fence a double,...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:41 AMLooked pretty organized to me. At no time did the runner on third have to go back to the plate because it was his at bat again. No announcement of...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 09:36 AMI'm afraid your real issue isn't with the ump but with a catcher who didn't catch a called third strike, and then doesn't know it was in the strike...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-19-2017, 07:53 PM7 or 8. Or 11 is far to young to be slotted into one spot. Your dd will be better off playing as many positions as she can at this age.23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-19-2017, 07:49 PMMy dd played 3 varsity sports and travel softball all through HS. In Middle school she played every sport they had plus AYSO soccer, and travel SB....82 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-16-2017, 08:36 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Former Los Altos baseball player sues coach after being benched... in Coaching SoftballHopefully the Judges says, Life isn't fair, here was your first lesson on that.17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-15-2017, 09:37 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread Interesting article about travel ball and recruiting in Softball DiscussionsWhat college did your dd wind up at. My son and dd went to a typical State university and their schooling including rent and food cost some where...46 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-13-2017, 10:00 AMWant to rattle them even more. Order that coffee medium, or small or large... I refuse to use their made up sizes when I order.13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-12-2017, 02:26 PMHaving had 2 graduate HS I can tell you that if you spend anywhere near that much you need to look in the mirror. Senior year is more expensive but...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2017, 10:44 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread Any Positive Outcome Stories of Pitchers post ACL surgery? in Softball PitchingHow did she tear the ligament? I ask because the twisting motion commonly associated with an ACL tear is not part of the normal motion, which is why...7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2017, 10:37 AMArm circle, or arm mound?6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2017, 10:35 AMThere is a college position available for anyone who decides they want one. There are schools out there that are stupid expensive that will give just...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-11-2017, 10:13 AMI've said it before and I will say it again. If Sue Enquist calls it a mound, its a mound. I know some here will look at her 10+ national...41 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-10-2017, 09:26 AMShort and sweet no reasons given. Just a simple. "thanks for the interest in my dd, we have decided to go with another organization" Don't get...27 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-09-2017, 01:50 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread 14U team DQ'ed at LL World Series for social media post in Softball DiscussionsI know in my generation, playing sports in the early 70s, we never did anything to embarrass our coaches and or parents. We never gave any one a...117 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-07-2017, 01:03 PMJust toss your helmet on the ground and stand on it when you need to get in her face about not throwing what you call. Other then that, you shouldn't...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-06-2017, 09:44 AMchinamigarden replied to a thread 14U team DQ'ed at LL World Series for social media post in Softball Discussions6 kids in a photo giving the finger. Whole team punished. I would like to hear the rest of the story. I found it odd that they were disqualified...117 replies | 0 view(s)
- 08-05-2017, 12:53 PMShe sure trusts him. No helmet3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-29-2017, 10:24 AMI would have taken a dozen pics with that jackwagon in the background and posted everyone of them on social media and every softball board I could...21 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM1 you play in a 16u league that uses 4 outfielders. There is no way this is anything other then straight up rec. You can talk about being...80 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-23-2017, 12:08 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practice in Softball DiscussionsJust a word of advice. If you go with the steel toe shoes, wear a cup. I had a pitch go off my steel toe and right up my leg. Let's just say, it hurt...24 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,396 Times in 1,069 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:38 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 05:53 PM - djcarter1966 quoted chinamigarden in post We need more of this.......Looked pretty organized to me. At...
- 04:03 PM - WHEREAMI quoted chinamigarden in post Dropped third strike delimmaI'm afraid your real issue isn't w...
- 03:38 PM - chinamigarden quoted pattar in post We need more of this.......1 on 1 speedball with a pin...
- 09:38 AM - nixxy311 quoted chinamigarden in post Dropped third strike delimmaI'm afraid your real issue isn't w...
- 09:37 PM - chinamigarden quoted ScottyDont in post Interesting article about travel ball and recruitingFrom my perspective, having don...
- 12:19 PM - chinamigarden quoted Bob516 in post Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practiceI had talked to her pitchin...
- 10:38 AM - Bob516 quoted chinamigarden in post Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practiceHow about a net and a bucket of ba...
- 09:29 AM - chinamigarden quoted Bob516 in post Suggestions for foot protection during pitching practiceMy DD is now wanting to pra...