- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 08:45 AMThanks. Wow that's nuts. If a player does that a good coach yanks them from the game regardless of what the umps do.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 08:38 AMif a college saw a girl who was left handed playing shortstop well. How would that hurt her? It would boost her in my opinion. Most SS who are...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-25-2016, 09:39 PMSo you have mentioned this forfeit in a couple of threads. So? What happened?6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-24-2016, 06:40 PMchinamigarden replied to a thread Third strike, player swings, but pitch hits the batter in Softball Rules QuestionsAnd it's a dead ball, no one can advance.5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-17-2016, 05:51 PMWhat's wrong with her having a boyfriend?22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-11-2016, 07:56 PMIn 10 u it encourages the kids to swing the bat. Otherwise coachs would want them to wait out the pitcher for a wild pitch to score on. And then you...23 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-09-2016, 10:35 AMUniversity club softball is a great option for those girls who are taking more challenging majors. Is it SEC level ball, no. But it's good softball...14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-06-2016, 02:04 PMIt's difficult for a new softball parent to remember that coaches have a dozen or so players to keep track of. Who is showing up when sometimes is...15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-04-2016, 08:24 PMThat was my dds mindset. It's part of the game. Every pitcher is going to hit batters and every batter gets hit.26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2016, 09:07 AMThat is the central point of the OP.20 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-03-2016, 09:03 AMI must be showing my age, it was the first 4 I immediately thought of. Although I hear that Babe Ruth girl was a heck of a pitcher and hitter.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-02-2016, 10:03 AMThose are reasonable conditions. To judge a pitchers hitting by those criteria is reasonable. It's the flat out pitchers shouldn't hit with no regard...40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 10-01-2016, 09:24 PMFernandez, Finch, Ricketts, Traina ... People who say pitchers in softball shouldnt hit are typically pitchers who can't hit.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-29-2016, 11:36 AMAt 12u we got runners out all the time and sometimes even double plays. By the second baseman moving up to the baseline about 10 feet off of first,...29 replies | 0 view(s)
- 09-27-2016, 05:07 PMMy 19 year old dd does powerlifting. Swings a 33/2371 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- I have coached Fastpicth Softball, Baseball and Soccer. Currently just trying to be the best parent I can.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 2,066 Times in 960 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 06:48 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
- 09:59 AM - The Maj quoted chinamigarden in post Shortstopif a college saw a girl who was le...
- 08:45 AM - chinamigarden quoted Little's Dad in post Score Keeping Question.Here's the link to the thread wit...
- 08:38 AM - chinamigarden quoted Gambler Bob in post ShortstopWhat age, and what level of play...
- 12:50 AM - Little's Dad quoted chinamigarden in post Score Keeping Question.So you have mentioned this forfeit...
- 08:58 PM - riseball quoted chinamigarden in post Pitching & Hitting In CollegeFernandez, Finch, Ricketts, Traina...
- 10:43 AM - let it be fun quoted chinamigarden in post Pitching & Hitting In CollegeFernandez, Finch, Ricketts, Traina...
- 10:03 AM - chinamigarden quoted MNDad in post Pitching & Hitting In CollegeI think most pitchers want...
- 11:40 AM - chinamigarden quoted riseball in post HS Tryouts -Should I scope them out?Unless the coach is insecure ...
- 11:02 AM - riseball quoted chinamigarden in post HS Tryouts -Should I scope them out?First of all I am talking HS age p...
- 09:04 AM - chinamigarden quoted riseball in post HS Tryouts -Should I scope them out?As the great man said - Trust...
- 08:41 AM - chinamigarden quoted SMS90 in post Boy the way Glen Miller played ,Friday check in made the hit parade 9/23/16Not only first tournament ...