- Older Activity
- 29 replies | 0 view(s)
- Yesterday, 10:30 AMAt 35 feet, I think it would be like catching 70 MPH from 43 feet. I'd imagine her catcher will be loving the extra 5 feet and bigger ball when they...30 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-22-2017, 02:26 AMTough to say. There are lots of really good pitchers out there, but only a handful that can teach the basics well. I'd definitely say that a one...2 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 08:07 PMHow much of the difference could be pitch location, type and speed?140 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 05:17 PMThought I'd resurect this thread some and comment (Brag) about my kid not that I have ever done that before. The kid was asked to sub in a slow...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 12:25 PMWe live near Ringor and I order through a coach who drives there to pick up the order for his program, so I don't know how long it usually takes for...16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-21-2017, 10:34 AMAnother vote for Ringor. DD wears the synthetic Bandits.16 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 10:49 PM1.95 is ideal... ;)9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 10:38 PMI vote for 2.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 11:45 AMAs I recall, the barrel is designed to strike the ball on only one surface--but don't trust my memory...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 11:37 AMHockey stick grip tape or a grip shaped like a hockey stick? Prolly not what you're asking about, but I've seen a couple of these around:8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-20-2017, 01:02 AMAwesome report!26 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 07:47 PMIf she has the spin, speed and can spot it--definitely try it! 40 feet is a good distance to test it out.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-19-2017, 05:36 PMWalljasper's off-speed rise: The commentator called this an off-speed curve... I believe Balswick prefers a backspin rise that is slower than...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 06:13 PMMy favorite game stat was when DD got her first double no hitter ;)7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-18-2017, 12:54 PMDude was like a softball soothsayer!897 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 07:41 PMIan, if this matters at all, I really like a lot in your dd's swing. In fact, while for all of us, this is a journey, I think that she has a very...70 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 05:17 PMCannonball replied to a thread Looking for guidance, helping one arm player. in Softball DiscussionsThank you for posting this!13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 05:10 PMIan, I understand that you might be angry but please stop and think some about your last few posts. Winning an argument isn't that important. You...70 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-17-2017, 10:01 AMDouble check with the TD to see if they would consider extra coolers due to the heat.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-15-2017, 08:18 PMAlways a good read and I tend to read it a lot. If one read Donny's thoughts, you can see his influences on so many. I remember a couple of phone...22 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 05:45 PMHow about these facts about D-II schools: Division II Facts and Figures | NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA4 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 01:30 PMGood thread!9 replies | 1383 view(s)
- 07-14-2017, 01:16 PMKen B replied to a thread Are certain static stretches harmful to a pitchers shoulder? in Softball PitchingBump......17 replies | 898 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 05:16 PMThe body opens mid-drive then at plant, closes 40-60 degrees and firms up as the arms and legs pull in together. The upper arm pauses behind the hip...95 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 01:37 PMNot only living in Southern Illinois, I was born in Kentucky!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-13-2017, 09:34 AMI'll take more clues for 20 Alex!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 01:26 PMHow would you know if the one "old swing" is representative of his typical swing?140 replies | 0 view(s)
- 07-12-2017, 12:09 PMI'd start with correcting her posture. These videos should be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHqW1ZpcV8...9 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- September 26, 1957 (59)
My opinions here are simply that, My Opinions. I'm an ex expert. I no longer care to have to be right.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-28-2012 12:17 PM
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 3,862 Times in 1,534 Posts
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 8 of 8
- 02:44 PM - Deleted Posts
- 08:06 PM - ian quoted Cannonball in post Timing... good base. Thanks Cannonball! Ill tell her you s...
- 07:41 PM - Cannonball quoted ian in post Timing...on the DD thing. Ian, if this matters at ...
- 06:31 PM - ian quoted Cannonball in post TimingIan, I understand that you migh...
- 05:17 PM - Cannonball quoted KPower in post Looking for guidance, helping one arm player.This girl lives in our area...
- 09:35 PM - Cannonball quoted rdbass in post Turning the barrelGlad my posts/post woke/wak...
- 07:35 PM - rdbass quoted Cannonball in post Turning the barrelAt what age did TM start workin...
- 06:10 PM - Spartans21 quoted Cannonball in post Turning the barrelAt what age did TM start workin...
- 06:01 PM - pstein quoted Cannonball in post Turning the barrelAt what age did TM start workin...
- 09:39 AM - CoogansBluff quoted Cannonball in post Team Kneeling DownNever seen the kneeling down th...