- Developer and 10 year clinician of beginning and advanced coaching clinics used by youth girl's fastpitch leagues in to teach fundamentals, philosophy, psychology and umpire management to volunteer youth fastpitch coaches.
- Developer and 10 year clinician of beginning and advanced player clinics used by youth girl's fastpitch organizations and leagues.
- Private pitching, catching, hitting and defensive coach for hundreds of female athletes from age 10 to Collegiate level fastpitch players.
- ASA Junior Olympic Deputy Commissioner for Northern California State Assoc.
- Member of the Pacific Coast Region Junior Olympic 18U Gold Rating Committee.
- 19 years of experience coaching female youth travel ball from 12U to 18U Gold. 13 of those years coaching 18U Gold.
- Head coach ASA 18U Northern California State Champions.
- Coached in both ASA 18U and two ASA 18U Gold national championships.
- Organized and served as tournament director in numerous youth softball tournament events.
- 6 years varsity high school coaching experience, including 2 CIF/NCS Section Championships.
- Extensive college recruiting experience.
1976 - 1990 Pitcher ASA Men's "A" Level Fast Pitch Softball.
1978 - 1986 Head Coach Woman's "A" Level ASA Fast Pitch Team.
1979 - 1987 ASA Certified UIC for Men's and Woman's Fast Pitch Softball.
1989 - Present ASA Travel Ball Head Coach / Private Pitching – Hitting Instruction.
It is my goal to help youth athletes learn and grow athletically, socially and emotionally in a positive environment that emphasizes respect for coaches and peers while developing character, leadership, personal responsibilityand personal accountability.
My coaching style emphasizes the values of a positive attitude toward challenge and diversity, selflessness and teamwork, self-discipline,sportsmanship and hard work as an avenue towards achieving goals and building life skills.