- Older Activity
- 06-19-2017, 03:05 PMIn some rule sets these are construed as extra warm up pitches. I saw a pitcher in an NCAA game last year assessed two balls on the first batter for...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-02-2017, 02:32 PMSS covering vast majority of the time. 2B needs to be at 1st on a bunt coverage and if teams see that she's cheating the middle to cover 2nd you...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 06-02-2017, 09:57 AMI think the argument would be that the catcher's positioning forced the runner to change her path to the plate which is obstruction.78 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 142 Times in 86 Posts
- Last Activity
- 06-23-2017 03:32 PM
- Join Date
- 11:27 AM - Axe quoted quincy in post If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse?I am not sure what one has ...
- 11:05 AM - Axe quoted MacLobo in post This isn't T-Ball!I get what you're saying, an...
- 10:28 AM - MacLobo quoted Axe in post This isn't T-Ball!Never make up rules at t...
- 10:19 AM - Ariel116 quoted Axe in post Not Allowed to Video my Team???Can we please get a link...
- 10:14 AM - Axe quoted Ariel116 in post Not Allowed to Video my Team???We go-pro every single game a...