- Older Activity
- 04-19-2017, 02:14 PMDefinitely whining. Pitchers better learn real fast to put up with varying conditions of the circle. Unless there is a legit safety issue suck it...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-17-2017, 04:43 PMIt depends. There are different versions of the CF5. I have seen many of the blue/orange ones without the stamp. My oldest DD had the black/pink...5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-17-2017, 01:59 PMDoes the CF5 have the newer USSSA stamp?5 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-14-2017, 02:32 PMDoesn't look like she was successful.40 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-03-2017, 11:03 AMWhat was the explanation in yesterday's game for not calling interference yesterday when the UGA runner contacted Fagan between 2nd and 3rd fielding...57 replies | 0 view(s)
- 03-31-2017, 10:54 AMThis is a great drill, kids love it. Why would you punish them by running laps if they miss it (trust me, kids see this as punishment). It's not...27 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 123 Times in 77 Posts
- Last Activity
- 04-21-2017 03:36 PM
- Join Date
- 11:27 AM - riseball quoted Axe in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball SpinMy DD throws it and it's...
- 11:23 AM - Axe quoted riseball in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball Spin...pitch? As with the riseball where people get off...
- 11:22 AM - riseball quoted Axe in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball SpinYou'll get a lot of deba...