- Older Activity
- 02-06-2017, 03:45 PMThis makes sense but is very specific to that situation. You wouldn't like teach a 10U kid to do that in a more general environment.11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-06-2017, 03:43 PMThey are teaching her the correct way. Kobata is very specific about this too. When the glove foot is back it's very difficult to field the ball out...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-30-2017, 04:01 PMHoward's clinics are terrific. Thick skin is helpful but I think his antics are a bit overstated in this thread. He will make your kid better. If...16 replies | 547 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 122 Times in 76 Posts
- Last Activity
- 02-23-2017 10:18 PM
- Join Date
- 12:27 PM - riseball quoted Axe in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball SpinMy DD throws it and it's...
- 12:23 PM - Axe quoted riseball in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball Spin...pitch? As with the riseball where people get off...
- 12:22 PM - riseball quoted Axe in post Screwball Spin vs Fastball SpinYou'll get a lot of deba...
- 04:58 PM - JAD quoted Axe in post Good luck to all the GA softball players with HS tryouts this week!I thought GHSA Rules did...
- 02:46 PM - Axe quoted JAD in post Good luck to all the GA softball players with HS tryouts this week!The coach will do a spec...