- Older Activity
- Yesterday, 02:06 PMOops! Clock mismanagement. We had a team a few weeks that was behind 6 runs with 2 minutes on the clock (we were home) and they were having...32 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-19-2017, 11:27 AMAxe replied to a thread If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse? in Coaching SoftballIt's the coach having situational awareness and the parents not having it. You don't run a runner into a close play at home down by 4. Most parents...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-16-2017, 08:30 AMDemarini just gives you a credit to use on their website towards the purchase of whatever you want. We went through it a couple weeks ago.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-09-2017, 02:59 PMThey actually had the bases loaded and nobody out when the game was stopped to set things straight. They shouldn't have made her mad. 3 batters...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-09-2017, 10:33 AMDon't know how to get rid of the "Present the ball" myth. I'm pretty sure I answered a similar thread a couple weeks ago. My DD had a 3rd base...12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 05-08-2017, 08:49 AMSee this all the time, not a big deal. One coach is trying to make sure the clock runs out, one is trying to extend the game. Coach is just trying...50 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-28-2017, 11:26 AMThey establish their strike zone when they get in the box and take their stance.12 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 03:12 PMEarlier in the season, the batter hitting behind my DD selected "Another One Bites the Dust" as her walk up music. The parents all thought it was...58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 11:05 AMYeah, this is not your fault. It's the Association and league director that have let this get out of control. They need to put the hammer down by...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 10:15 AMWould be interested too as we are starting to see more and more Dirty South bats here in GA.6 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 10:14 AMCan we please get a link!71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 10:13 AMNever make up rules at the plate meeting! Never allow the umpire or anyone else to start the meeting by saying, "this is what we're going to do...34 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 10:10 AMI could care less but the kids enjoy it, so I have grudgingly moved over to the "it doesn't hurt anything" camp.58 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-26-2017, 10:08 AMYou never know circumstances. They are adoption situations, custody situations, etc. that may have parent seeking a low internet profile for their...71 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2017, 02:36 PMIf you look around there is actually research done in this area as it pertains to how the brain works. You have to consider the fact you can't...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-25-2017, 01:28 PMAgree with most posters. When we put our team together we know we are basically on a 1 year deal. If the player doesn't hold up their end of the...38 replies | 0 view(s)
- 04-24-2017, 02:30 PMThis comes from the "presenting the ball mythology". Had a coach try to pull this stunt on DD a couple weeks ago. She's pitched for 5 years in every...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 141 Times in 85 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 03:50 PM
- Join Date
- 11:27 AM - Axe quoted quincy in post If parents whine en masse, shouldn't they apologize en masse?I am not sure what one has ...
- 11:05 AM - Axe quoted MacLobo in post This isn't T-Ball!I get what you're saying, an...
- 10:28 AM - MacLobo quoted Axe in post This isn't T-Ball!Never make up rules at t...
- 10:19 AM - Ariel116 quoted Axe in post Not Allowed to Video my Team???Can we please get a link...
- 10:14 AM - Axe quoted Ariel116 in post Not Allowed to Video my Team???We go-pro every single game a...