- Older Activity
- 11-10-2016, 11:11 AMComp is exactly right, as usual. The other thing to remember is that the verbal call of "Infield Fly, Batter's Out!" is often lost in all of the...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-08-2016, 12:33 PMYes....JO Catchers are required to wear the helmet/mask combo, shin guards, and chest protector. ASA 3-5. Adult FP catchers are only required to wear...25 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- ASA DUIC, HS and College SB umpire
- Glendale, AZ
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 230 Times in 156 Posts
- Last Activity
- Today 11:19 AM
- Join Date
- 04:11 PM - KCPhoto quoted Ajaywill in post interference between home and 1stThis situation is different f...
- 03:23 PM - Phathead quoted Ajaywill in post interference between home and 1stOne of the thresholds for an ...
- 03:11 PM - Ajaywill quoted kjmpa in post interference between home and 1stDoes it matter where the r...
- 08:16 PM - MTR quoted Ajaywill in post what does "protesting" a game realistically achieve?Just a note....probably compa...
- 01:06 PM - Ajaywill quoted Ksphenom in post what does "protesting" a game realistically achieve?Didn't want to start a new pr...
- 03:35 PM - Ken Krause quoted Ajaywill in post At what age does slap hitting start to loose effectiveness?...rors. I agree with Ajaywill. You don't have to h...