- Older Activity
- 02-23-2017, 03:36 PMThis is the rule that she is violating: 10.4.1 The pitcher must take only one step/stride forward toward home plate as she delivers the pitch. ...41 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2017, 03:56 PMThe rule as posted by SoCal_Dad has been in place in the NCAA book for several years now. Nothing new about it.....7 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-16-2017, 03:40 PMThis subject has come up before...This particular call needs to come from the Plate Umpire. At the same time, however, there is this 12 inch yellow...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 02-13-2017, 11:30 AMNCAA added the current rule, which Comp summarized, about 8 - 10 years ago. Nothing new about it. The rule was put in place to stop the "cat and...9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-27-2017, 12:35 PMNow you have changed the situation a bit. In this case, with the batter stepping out of the box, and that action causing the pitcher to not...13 replies | 0 view(s)
- 01-27-2017, 11:41 AMYou're correct...but in the case of the OP, you don't need the "god" rule. The OP scenario is Obstruction. The act of a defensive team member...29 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- ASA DUIC, HS and College SB umpire
- Glendale, AZ
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 242 Times in 162 Posts
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 01:18 PM
- Join Date
- 11:57 AM - riseball quoted Ajaywill in post Experimental rules changes for college softball in 2017Up until this experimental ru...
- 04:11 PM - KCPhoto quoted Ajaywill in post interference between home and 1stThis situation is different f...
- 03:23 PM - Phathead quoted Ajaywill in post interference between home and 1stOne of the thresholds for an ...
- 03:11 PM - Ajaywill quoted kjmpa in post interference between home and 1stDoes it matter where the r...