- Older Activity
- 11-25-2016, 10:00 PMThose of us involved in team sports such as fastpitch softball like to talk about all the benefits they provide. Most of the time, however, it has...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-25-2016, 09:32 PMKen Krause replied to a thread DFP slow to load on mobile device. in Forum Rules / Tech Support / UpdatesHey guys, I've passed word along to Marc, so hopefully the technical team can take care of it.9 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-23-2016, 10:28 PMYou obviously aren't looking at my picture!8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-23-2016, 10:24 PMA lot of times the relationship between a team-recognized PC and the other coaches will be close enough to come off better than a parent saying...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-23-2016, 04:38 PMDo you guys bake cookies for the holidays? A plate of cookies is always nice. Or a gift basket. Gift cards to restaurants, movie theater (if the PC...8 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-23-2016, 04:31 PMOsagedr, I have a question for you. In your original post you said your daughter's PC is affiliated with the team or the organization. Can't you have...25 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-20-2016, 08:00 PMKen Krause started a thread Helping fastpitch catchers learn to throw to bases faster in Ken's Softball TipsIn fastpitch softball, as in baseball, catchers tend to make their bones in two areas above all else. One is their ability to block pitches in the...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-19-2016, 02:23 AM1fingeredknuckler replied to a thread Pitching Instructor/ Coach in Southern Illinois/St Louis/ SE Missouri area? in Softball PitchingFastpitch Softball Pitching Instructors - academies - schools - lessons https://www.google.com/#q=fast+pitch+pitching+instructors+souther+illinois...10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-18-2016, 06:14 PMThe major pro for the Lite Flite is that the lighter balls allow you to use the machine indoors without a cage. So if you're in a gym or even in a...11 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2016, 04:46 PMKen Krause replied to a thread Helped our players... other team's player showed how not to do it. in Playing College SoftballAs my old pal Rich used to say, adversity doesn't build character. It reveals it.10 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-15-2016, 04:38 PMBack around 14U, we played in a weekday league and then did tournaments on weekends. We were up at one tournament where we ran into a coach I knew....15 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-13-2016, 11:12 PMKen Krause replied to a thread Congratulations to Taylor Danielson for signing with UIndy in Ken's Softball TipsThanks, guys. Yes, CB, she is not only an excellent softball player she is a quality person. She's helped me teach younger players at catching...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-13-2016, 03:00 PMKen Krause started a thread Congratulations to Taylor Danielson for signing with UIndy in Ken's Softball TipsOne of the best parts of my job as a fastpitch softball instructor – actually THE best part – is seeing them succeed. That’s why I was so excited and...3 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-11-2016, 02:15 PMKen Krause replied to a thread Moving up to 12u small hand pitcher in Softball Equipment & Product ReviewsI've had several players (including my younger daughter) have a lot of success with the Akadema ATS 77. She went from a Mizuno 11.5" to a Louisville...19 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-10-2016, 08:00 PMKen Krause started a thread Return of the Indiana United Fastpitch Elite/Rick Pauly Clinics in Ken's Softball TipsEarlier this year I blogged about a fantastic fastpitch pitching event held, of all places, in Southeastern Indiana. Put on by Rick Pauly, hosted by...0 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-03-2016, 03:30 PMWhen most people talk about overcoming adversity, they mean they had a bad coach, or were on a bad team, or were sidelined with a bad knee or...17 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-03-2016, 01:30 PMHa! Nothing you say can reduce the glow I feel today. But it sure did feel that way. Just an amazing game to watch.14 replies | 0 view(s)
- 11-03-2016, 11:53 AMI cannot believe it finally happened. After so many years of shooting themselves in the foot I was just afraid something would happen and it would...8 replies | 0 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- SOFTBALL BASEBALL
- REAL ESTATE
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Thanks
- Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
- Last Activity
- 11-19-2016 02:47 AM
- Join Date
No results to display...
- 09:54 AM - MTR quoted 1fingeredknuckler in post NCAA Strike zoneWell it's not happening in the games i...
- 02:51 AM - smddad quoted 1fingeredknuckler in post Qualifications or resume?How dis this work out? The coach I ha...
- 12:06 AM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted MTR in post NCAA Strike zoneNo, the umpire doesn't w...
- 02:49 PM - rdbass quoted 1fingeredknuckler in post One hand bat trainerthat is not a one hand drill It's not...
- 02:42 PM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted Comp in post NCAA Strike zoneThe NCAA strike zone is t...
- 02:34 PM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted rdbass in post One hand bat trainerI liked the 'look' of this ...
- 01:58 AM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted buckgeno in post Leaving early and other calls10541 I just don't know why/...
- 12:28 AM - FiveFrameSwing quoted 1fingeredknuckler in post Swing down?What i saw in a lot of games was the b...
- 12:23 AM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted FiveFrameSwing in post Swing down?Anyone watch the Oklahoma Sooners V...
- 10:15 PM - SoCal_Dad quoted 1fingeredknuckler in post NFHS Rule on presentationYou could ask the announcers they reci...
- 05:54 PM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted SoCal_Dad in post NFHS Rule on presentationI posted the rules from the cu...
- 12:45 AM - 1fingeredknuckler quoted MNDad in post Credits to the NCAA catcher instrucrorsI think those of us with N...