LSU holds Alabama to 3 runs in 3 games last weekend. Then, this weekend so far they've given up 17 runs in two games to Tennessee.
Top reasons for why LSU is a softball Jekyll and Hyde:
(1) They ran out of Red Bull at Baton Rouge.
(2) Tennessee fans promised them one bead necklace for every run they allowed.
(3) Rachel Fico (LSU's pitcher) received expert advice from Daddy about how to pitch.
(4) Umpire was near-sighted last weekend.
(5) Umpire was near-sighted this weekend.
(6) Tennessee is using the new DeMarini depleted uranium bats.